The online racing simulator
LFS demoing for 1 year
(51 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Gabkicks :Your mom can't spare a dollar a week? I mean, i am not attacking the OP, but it makes me wonder why people can't just solve problems and instead make excuses. 1 dollar a week is about 52 dollars. that is pretty much enough for an s1 an s2 license. 1 dollar a day is a about 8 weeks. People really can't save 1 dollar a day? drink water instead of soda a few days a week? skip the M&M's or a pint of beer?

I played the demo for a long time too before i bought S1 hehe. They need to teach money management and how to save in school.

Why? He doesn't seem to have a problem (why do you think that?) and maybe he prefers his beer and M&M's. It's not for you to decide what other people do with their money and it's not for you to decide how long people may play demo.
Stop the demo bashing please. I played demo for over 2 years before buying S2. What's wrong with that? I had no money back then! I bought it eventually when I could afford it, and this guy's also gonna buy it eventually. You can't expect everyone to be able to afford it, we're not all millionaires like you you know.
Quote from marzman :Why? He doesn't seem to have a problem (why do you think that?) and maybe he prefers his beer and M&M's. It's not for you to decide what other people do with their money and it's not for you to decide how long people may play demo.

You are missing the point. I am just saying people always say " i dont have the money" when that's bs. Its just that they prefer to spend their money on other things. I even said that i waited a long time before buying.
Quote from Gabkicks :Your mom can't spare a dollar a week? I mean, i am not attacking the OP, but it makes me wonder why people can't just solve problems and instead make excuses. 1 dollar a week is about 52 dollars. that is pretty much enough for an s1 an s2 license. 1 dollar a day is a about 8 weeks. People really can't save 1 dollar a day? drink water instead of soda a few days a week? skip the M&M's or a pint of beer?

I played the demo for a long time too before i bought S1 hehe. They need to teach money management and how to save in school.

He is from the Philippines, the GDP is 1.351 dollars a year. 50 dollars are quite much there.
He owns a computer though. How'd he get that making 1 dollar a year? He play lfs demo at the library or something?
I've spent 3-4 months playing with demo. It became boring, then I bought S2.
Quote from Gabkicks :He owns a computer though. How'd he get that making 1 dollar a year? He play lfs demo at the library or something?

In Europe 1.351 dollars means what you name 1,351 dollars. You could look a little bit out of the US before making an opinion on things you know nothing about.
Quote from marzman :In Europe 1.351 dollars means what you name 1,351 dollars. You could look a little bit out of the US before making an opinion on things you know nothing about.

Yes, I meant one thousand threehundred and fifty-one dollars. Sometime I don't know where some people leave their brain before they enter the internet.

Try to survive with one dollar a year!
I think, record is mine :$, played DEMO for 3.5-4 years. Now 1 year and 3 months since S2 .
Quote from marzman :In Europe 1.351 dollars means what you name 1,351 dollars. You could look a little bit out of the US before making an opinion on things you know nothing about.

either way, I'm right. Whether It's 1 or 1,000. at this pt you're just being a 頭がくそ。You still miss the point and fail miserably.
#36 - JJ72
Quote from Gabkicks :either way, I'm right. Whether It's 1 or 1,000. at this pt you're just being a 頭がくそ。You still miss the point and fail miserably.

And you are missing the point.

Too many S2 users question demoers why didn't they do that, why didn't they buy that. But few of them ever think in the direction for doing something positive that will lead to a purchase.....

okay so if you successfully proved another demo racer is a cheapstick...and you win...others fail blah blah blah....what's to gain? nothing but maybe a pissed off potential buyer.

Stop making yourself look stupid.
I'm not saying he's cheap. People get s2 when they really want to get it. He had the money and so he decided to. People constantly say they don't have the money when they've been playing for a long time, and I guess in that time he saved up for it or his parents finally said yes or whatever.

I didnt know you guys were so sensitive.
just stop shitting on this demo racer.......its not like he wants to be a demo racer or anything its not like he wakes up every day and says "i love being a demo racer in Live for Speed and im going to do it forever" its just nonsense that you guys are making such a big deal about it.........i couldn't buy LFS for about 4 months because i had better things to spend my money on like: car payments, gas, taking my girlfriend out on dates, buying booze, and other things that i had to spend my hard earned money on. just give it a rest because really, no one gives two flying f**k's what you think
I spent 2 years on demo and then I won my license in a contest. Not everyone farts money like most of you guys do. Some of us are kids that we don't have money and our parents dont trust us with credit cards or our parents dont trust credit cards over the internet.
Yeah i know, but for small things like this, there are ways. I found a little internet sidejob I did over the summer to make some extra cash. I haven't decided if I will continue it because that's time that could be spent studying (or gaming). you just have to find a way. For some, it is harder.
Quote from Dizman :Bullshit.

If you can afford a pc to run it, then you can afford to buy it. If not, then get yourself a job.

And if parents brought a PC to u? :P
Quote from Gabkicks :Yeah i know, but for small things like this, there are ways. I found a little internet sidejob I did over the summer to make some extra cash. I haven't decided if I will continue it because that's time that could be spent studying (or gaming). you just have to find a way. For some, it is harder.

Why is it so important for you that others find a way? It's not like you die if you don't buy S2 and if people want to buy other stuff with their money that's their decision. If the devs don't care about the time people use demo why should you?

This was i nice thread about a user that wrote about the fun year he had with LFS demo. Why destroy that and attack him? What's there to win if you are "right"?
#43 - th84
Some people just aren't happy unless they are being an ****.
Yeah so he's demo-ing for one year? I've been demo-ing for like 2 years or so... like who cares?

--- edit ---

I personally can't stand that people feel irritated by someone that did not bought the product and enjoy it (with more locked items).

For all those demo-user bashers, get a grip on your life and spend your time on driving or something else, rather than posting a message no one cares about
As I said previously who cares for how long you have been playing demo before you actually buy s2, the end result is the same. One person pays 24 quid after 3 months of playing and another one after 3 years, scawen gets same amount of cash, does he actually care about the time taken to decide so?

Ive been reading this forum now for couple years I guess possibly three or so.. I'll just say how retarded some s2 users are, I hope you're proud of yourself.

Rock on!

Look at my big virtual c0ck!!!!!
Quote from marzman :Why is it so important for you that others find a way? It's not like you die if you don't buy S2 and if people want to buy other stuff with their money that's their decision. If the devs don't care about the time people use demo why should you?

This was i nice thread about a user that wrote about the fun year he had with LFS demo. Why destroy that and attack him? What's there to win if you are "right"?

Where did I say that I personally care. the only person here who is acting personally invested is you and the other people targeting me because I speak the truth. Its like you're not even reading what I'm writing. Reading comprehension is a useful skill.
Quote :For all those demo-user bashers, get a grip on your life and spend your time on driving

You dont actually think this forum is populated by people who play this game do you?

I've been here long enough to know that the forum is actually a graveyard for people who have retired from playing !
Quote from Gabkicks :Yeah i know, but for small things like this, there are ways. I found a little internet sidejob I did over the summer to make some extra cash. I haven't decided if I will continue it because that's time that could be spent studying (or gaming). you just have to find a way. For some, it is harder.

Small things? you think $47 or whatever it is is small to kids? When I was little I was happy as hell to find $5. Yeah some of these internet sidejob's give you money but to get money faster by them you have to pay for or if you dont you only get pennies a day.
#50 - Jakg
No offence but if you can't afford it and live in a country like the UK / US then GET A BLOODY JOB.

At work today (6 and a half hours) I've earnt enough for S2 and some Hi-Res skins, and my job is hardly epic...
This thread is closed

LFS demoing for 1 year
(51 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG