The online racing simulator
Real cars skins - FXO, RB4
(19 posts, started )
Greetings,
I found some threads with some real cars skins, but not for cars which i wish, or i didnt liked them .
So i am asking any guy with free time to create me any real car skin for FXO or / and RB4 . If anyone have it already, i'll be glad for sharing too .
As "real car skin" i think skin from for example, BMW, Audi, Citroen, Mercedes, Peugeot and from other companys .
I'll be glad for any skin, thank you very much .
Skins for race car or just any car?
Quote from HL_Nano :Skins for race car or just any car?

Just any car, not for race, i'll use it for cruise servers. I thought skins from cars as they come from shops . Without any special decals,...
Can you make a 2009 Corvette ZR1 skin for the XRT (racing and rendering), and a Ferrari F430 Challenge skin for FZ5 (rendering)?
And why would you want those when you can't use them?
#6 - WF07
He can use the XRT, and he just wants the other one rendered. So he wants it to look at.

So that's fine.
How can he use XRT without it being illegal?
Quote from pacesetter :How can he use XRT without it being illegal?

you can use XRT in patch X and it is legal, its just people see them as freeloaders and dont want to help them
Is there no anyone who have any real car skin for FXO or RB4 ? I found one Audi's skin (look file attachment). If anyone have something like that, feel free to post it please .
Attached images
Audi-FXO.bmp
FXO_Audi_A5.jpg
i will have a go at mking a road honda using the grill from my race car
should be done soon
here you go i almost forgot
it is on lfs world
Attached images
FXO_Road_Honda.jpg
illgive it a go when i have some time
Quote from 91mason91 :you can use XRT in patch X and it is legal, its just people see them as freeloaders and dont want to help them

I know im replying to this late but you are only meant to race/drift/cruise on patch Z arent you?
Quote from pacesetter :I know im replying to this late but you are only meant to race/drift/cruise on patch Z arent you?

Well what else would you do with patch Z?

found two 106 rallye skins in my folder dunno who made them but credit to them

EDIT: WOOOHOOO 70 POST
Attached images
XFG_106rallye.jpg
XFG_106rallyedirt.jpg
My mum used to have one of those, a white one though, i think you should make both...

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG