The online racing simulator
The H2H server is up and running.
#52 - AMB
Server pass anyone?
Quote from AMB :Server pass anyone?

Once again you were'nt on my list... A PM will be dispatched shortly.
#54 - AMB
thank you.
im in :P
That was fun Nice racing everyone specially Nolan there and congrats on the championship win .
#57 - Kaw
Where did De Souza end!?!?!?!?!
Lol no idea. I didn't make to the semifinals, so I think you're still second! Looks like we'll have a harder time coming up with the results because of the little surprise we had.
#59 - Kaw
What suprise?
Ahhh, aslong as you didnt win or 2nd with pole or fastest lap. I am happy
Nah, I was pretty crap yesterday, you don't need to worry about that lol.

There was a problem and we had to make half the event without InSim. :P So I don't know how I will get the data to come up with the results.

Ooh, congrats to Mr. Scott as he won again and took the title from me! (damn you!) And Taha for giving him the competition. And everyone else for participating. Shame on the late joiners!

Oh and hope all went well with the bewbs... :]
#61 - Kaw
Quote from de Souza :
Oh and hope all went well with the bewbs... :]

When bewbs are are there, everything goes well!
Going from what you've said, Kaspar, it sounds as if you've had bewbs implanted in your body.

But anyway, another great season of H2H racing - you will see the videos in the coming months. Thanks very much guys and look out for the Head to Head Winter Series of 2009!

Congratulations to this seasons' event winners (Nolan, Kaspar and Taha) and the champion: Nolan Scott.
#63 - Kaw
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Going from what you've said, Kaspar, it sounds as if you've had bewbs implanted in your body.

But anyway, another great season of H2H racing - you will see the videos in the coming months. Thanks very much guys and look out for the Head to Head Winter Series of 2009!

Congratulations to this seasons' event winners (Nolan, Kaspar and Taha) and the champion: Nolan Scott.

Not yet, but who knows. Might come!

And thank you and Tim for a awesome concept and series!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :But anyway, another great season of H2H racing - you will see the videos in the coming months. Thanks very much guys and look out for the Head to Head Winter Series of 2009!

Per-leaze can it not be on Satruday nights so I can compete?

Or maybe I need to shift the NDR Race Nights so I can compete...
Thanks and thanks to Tim and the rest of the SRS crew for hosting this league aswell as CoRe for providing the server.

Been racing in H2H events from the start of it and never stopped loving it.

I missed 3 races this season so I doupt I'm too high up in the standings but that win and 2nd place probably boosted me up a little.
Results will be up as soon as we can get them but we will need to review every replay to get the times and such, so it will take longer than normal however it will get done. Please be patient as I am quite busy with my personal life for the week, and it will be a tad challenging to get the results, but very possible. Sorry there are still a few unfound/unnoticed bugs with the system, but I thank all the competitors for being patient and am very glad everyone that was involved after that incident was able to extend their time a little bit and finish off the event. I was on a great roll before this incident but when that happened it took me out of my groove.

Quote from Kaw :Not yet, but who knows. Might come!

And thank you and Tim for a awesome concept and series!

Quote from evilpimp :Thanks and thanks to Tim and the rest of the SRS crew for hosting this league aswell as CoRe for providing the server.

Been racing in H2H events from the start of it and never stopped loving it.

I missed 3 races this season so I doupt I'm too high up in the standings but that win and 2nd place probably boosted me up a little.

Kaw -> You should definitely come next series. Every series has only seen improvements and more support.

Thank you and Mista for showing your thanks and support and I am quite glad that we got this idea going! A ton of thanks go to CoRe Racing for letting this series continue after a few minor pinches...

Quote from J@tko :Per-leaze can it not be on Satruday nights so I can compete?

Or maybe I need to shift the NDR Race Nights so I can compete...

Yea it will most likely stay at the same day and time it is right now because it works well for the most part anyways...
Quote from evilpimp :Thanks and thanks to Tim and the rest of the SRS crew for hosting this league aswell as CoRe for providing the server.

+1, a great concept. I will definately come back for more.

Btw, when will the broadcast of round 1 be ready?
We recently started its production and as always we are not putting any sorts of deadlines or even guesstimates on the date as to not pressure ourselves...
Quote from blackbird04217 :A ton of thanks go to CoRe Racing for letting this series continue after a few minor pinches...

It was our pleasure to help out with such a unique and very entertaining series! If you need it for next season, let me know!

Congrats to Nolan on his title, to Kasper for his runner-up and preservation of access to bewbs , and to all the race winners!
Quote from blackbird04217 :We recently started its production and as always we are not putting any sorts of deadlines or even guesstimates on the date as to not pressure ourselves...

Yes, indeed. I would expect round 1 to arrive in the coming weeks but I simply cannot guarentee anything - the only thing I can probably guarentee is that they'll all be done around new year's... I hope.

This is my last year of school before University so I need to really focus every ounce of concentration I have on schooling. However, video making is what I really love so that will take some priority in my life.
Man what a season it has been. I want tell Tim, Micheal, and De Souza how much I appreciate their running of such a pressure packed, entertaining series... I'd like to think Kasper for his work on setups, his never ending humorous comments, and most importantly, for his bewb implants! I want to thank Mr. Baker for running the servers as well as updating the site and forums... As always, you the man. Lastly, thanks to everyone that participated in what I think, is one of the most entertaining series in all of LFS.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope to see you all next season!
Though i failed in round 2 in every race (iirc), i enjoyed this season. New qualifying makes it much interresting. Thanks for this guys. Not sure about winter season (if there will be any), but i'll try and join.
And choose some less difficult combos please!
Chances are very very high there will be a winter series and some test events before it. The object is to choose very challenging and interesting track / car combos. I only know that the final event will be LX6 at AS1R, the home track of Head-to-Head and always, always has some of the closest racing ever...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG