The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 - Event 5
Well it has arrived the fifth and final event of the Summer Series '08. I am hoping all the contestants have had a blast this series as we have seen some immense battles, photo finishes and rivalries that are getting a bit rough. All this action is on hold for the IGTC series so the fifth and final event is in four weeks. (September 13th). No new signups are allowed to enter the series for the final event and this will be the event to go to.

Confirm yourself for this event by entering your name in the thread!

Confirmed List
-------------
1) Tim Beaudet
2) Michael Passingham
3) Eduardo de Souza
4) Lukasz Kaczmarek
5) Matthew Beattie
6) Tony Lönnström
7) Jakub Šimek
8) Patrik Seidler
9) Niko Puntola
10) Kasper Johnsen
11) Taha El Alaoui
12) Nolan Scott
13) Niko Demec
14) funky felix <-- an example of why you should use your real name!
15) Zdeněk Cagaš
16) Blas Aguilar
17) Chris Karsten
18) Lee Baker
As far as I know, I'm good to go. Lukasz Kaczmarek.
#3 - AMB
Matthew Beattie will be there.
Tony Lönnström is gonna come. I would never miss this
#5 - Kdovi
Jakub Šimek will be there even though he has no chance to get the 5th place anymore
Patrik Seidler is not going to get wrecked this time...
#7 - Kaw
Kasper Johnsen is in.
Taha El Alaoui will be there. (This time I'll do whatever it takes to be there!)

EDIT : WOOT WOOOT 2000th post!
11 sign-ups in 5 hours. That must be a record for the speed you guys are flocking in Can't say that I didn't guess it though, I already know how important this event is to those still fighting for the championship and how exciting this one is to even watch. I recommend those who normally leave after being knocked out to make time and watch through the event, you won't be disappointed.
Nolan Scott is in.
Yeah baby im here and here to pwn this guy above(JK)
An who is this that can't follow directions? (Put your name in the post )
Niko Demec, I should know it.....
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :fighting for 4-6 just isnt the same as fighting for 3-6

You're actually fighting for 4-5 because I'm way too far behind. I'd need a miracle or total fail of one of you.
Quote from Kdovi :You're actually fighting for 4-5 because I'm way too far behind. I'd need a miracle or total fail of one of you.

Or a fail of someone else in our race.....

Ok, I stop.
Quote from Kdovi :You're actually fighting for 4-5 because I'm way too far behind. I'd need a miracle or total fail of one of you.

Or the luck I had last race
Come on guys keep confirmations coming in! "Only" three weeks left!
I'm not yet in?

Zdeněk Cagaš
I wish I could but my pedals are just dead... But you can add me there Tim, I'll try to fix them.

Blas Aguilar
#22 - AMB
Matthew Beattie won't be there, good luck.
You are going to miss the final even of the series? Aww that stinks to hear, its gonna be great!
He gave away his licence.
Whoa, what?!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG