The online racing simulator
#27 - AMB
As you can see I still have the pass, I can even go online with it, but I can't be bothered with LFS anymore,
Yeah yea, just did a search. Wonders the motives though Sorry to see you leaving Matthew / Messy / AMB.
#29 - AMB
I'll still be on forums cause I like the threads people make and causing a bit of mayhem now and then.
Chris Karsten is coming so note me down please
I heard somewhere that Lee Baker will be there.
The time is coming up, very shortly now will be the final event of Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08. If your not excited you should be! Get ready guys, start stating your PB's and one lap times... I've gotten into high 55s for qualifying, haven't done many one lappers yet but will.
Thanks for heads up, i completely forgot! Will put some practice ASAP.
Glad I said something then... Hopefully not too many people forgot, and if thy did hopefully they get this If not they will be bummed out to miss it.
#35 - Kaw
I am doing 54.8-7s. Well, was 1 week ago
I'm not following this thread (Victor's anti-cut with insim), but provided it works, you guys think we need it?

I'm talking about that corner, had one or two complains about it in the past...

Attached images
lfs_00000002.jpg
I'm not going to be there since it's my father's birthday. Sorry.
Ask him to join us.
Haha, he wouldn't even know how to turn on the PC.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#40 - Kaw
Unfortunatly I am not able to race tomorow
Quote from Kaw :Unfortunatly I am not able to race tomorow

NOOOO!!! It's the championship decider!!!! WHY????!?!?!?!??!

Oh and...

Quote from zeugnimod :I'm not going to be there since it's my father's birthday. Sorry.

NOOOOOOO!!!! It's the third place in the championship decider!!!! WHYA?!?!?!?
I will be there! Kenneth O'Keefe.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :NOOOO!!! It's the championship decider!!!! WHY????!?!?!?!??!

Kaw can't race because he'll be chasin' bewbs. Can't blame the guy, ya know?

By the way, the server will be setup at around 10AM EST tomorrow.
Quote from banshee56 :Kaw can't race because he'll be chasin' bewbs. Can't blame the guy, ya know?

By the way, the server will be setup at around 10AM EST tomorrow.

I'll blame him as much as I like - any chance of a thrilling championship climax to the series... well... has been replaced with another kind of climax. According to you anyway.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'll blame him as much as I like - any chance of a thrilling championship climax to the series... well... has been replaced with another kind of climax. According to you anyway.

Hey, I just report the facts...that whole climax thing is up to him.
#47 - Kaw
If I ever wanna touch bewbs again I need to go. :/
I think you may have misunderstood my sexual innuendo for anger

Have fun with the bewbs.
Can i race?
No, entries to the series were closed after round 4.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG