The online racing simulator
Civic Type r SOUND
(15 posts, started )
Civic Type r SOUND
Hey guys just a quick touch to make a type r sound not the best but i think it sounds quite like it ...try it and then tell me what u think,

THX
-JRU RACER
Attached files
XFG_civic vtec.eng - 320.4 KB - 5033 views
#2 - StiXx
Sounds good
Very Nice !!!!
just d/l will try and reply soon hope its good
Yeh YaYaYA V-TECKZZZ just kicked in, yo!1!!!

Sorry, I had to

Nice work
if i put the civic.eng file instead the default.eng file into the engine sound into the game files i cant start the game so how can i put the sound into the game??

thx
Quote from d0mm3y :if i put the civic.eng file instead the default.eng file into the engine sound into the game files i cant start the game so how can i put the sound into the game??

thx

You must not put it instead of default, just drop it in the folder and leave the default alone
ahh ok thanks man

edit: ive put it in to the folder but the sound is the same like it was before =(
Even know i'm not a fan of the car but the sound is nice for that kind of small hatch back
When you've placed this file in the correct folder, you must (in game) press Control+A, and then load it. Common sense really.

Tried it for lolz, and actually I really it. Very good sound, aggressive
It does clip a lot though...not recommended for large fields unless you like going deaf
Clip alot? It clips ALL the time

Doesn't really bother me personally, might spend 15 minutes playing with the settings, to keep the 'sound', just turn it down a bit.
Nice sound, and it has to clip if it should sound like it does
thx guys ...glad you like it
Epic bump.

Civic Type r SOUND
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG