The online racing simulator
Unlocking S2
(8 posts, closed, started )
Unlocking S2
When i try to unlock my s2 account in game it says GAME password doesnt match when it is the right password, ive tryed changing the password and it still wont work, can anyone help me out?
i got another account for s2 i dont use this, this is just for forum
from the lfs website:

Quote :If you continue to experience problems, even though you are certain that your login details are correct, you can contact us, stating your problem.

i'd try that.
ok thanks
Wait...this isn't the account with over 9000 owners, is it? Because as we said, it's more than possible one of your friends has changed the login info, and now has full control over the account. Also, if it is that account, the devs will probably know from the IPs that unlocked LFS, as to how many owners it has. Should it have more than 1 owner, I'd doubt that you'll get any help

If it actually is your own account, can you login to the LFS site? Change your GAME password there, then you should be able to login. If you still can't, it's probably dodgy typing or something...
im the only 1 with the forum pw for that account
and the game password whole Australia?
Then why dont you post with ur S2 account you'll get alot more help, asking how to unlock, and posting by a demo sounds abit fishy :bannana_g
This thread is closed

Unlocking S2
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG