The online racing simulator
You can use a Sleep() function to wait for a second, then update the button. This has nothing to do with LFS External but is an easy workaround.
#3 - sun
I think when you have that message timer, ( Displays a message every 5 minutes or what ever ) you create a button. You could link it up, so if there are cars in the ring, that could be done as: Cars = 1; create a button , after 1 second create button, etc...
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
#4 - sun
I'am not good at programming, as you may notice, but using a 'Sleep()' Function like MaKaKaZo said, you might get

if (Sleep());
{

InSim.Send_CreateButton("5", Falgs etc....

}
If you don't need to do anything else in that time, you can do Thread.Sleep(1000), and then update the button, then sleep 1000 again, and so on until you get to GO! If you do need to do something else at the same time, you'll need to use a timer. The best tutorials for timers are on the web, but to just to copypasta one, you could grab one from the open source cruise server
-
#6 - sun
i did help you heiko
Sun, you have no idea about programming. Why do you insist on "helping" people? All you do is post confusing or outright wrong code/advice.

-
As other told you, if you have nothing to do when waiting to display the other button Sleep(n) should do the job right.

Into Drive_LFSS , they exist a code to display timed button from a stack of buttons, using a SendUpdateButton() function from a timer value.
The code is maybe a little big from what you need, since is a very flexible code.

But can gave a look into a seconde here
http://maya.aleajecta.com/trac ... k/src/game/button.cs#L114
I send you direct on line 114, who is the line that control the timer of each button for update.

Quote :
// NOTE : If width or height are zero, this would normally be an invalid button. But in that case if
// there is an existing button with the same ClickID, all the packet contents are ignored except the
// Text field. This can be useful for updating the text in a button without knowing its position.

This is very usefull to update a button without having it to flicker during the change of content![/quote]

This is just a possibility into the infinite world of possibility!

Hope can gave clue have good day!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG