The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I thought Hamilton and McLaren would have learnt not to take stupid strategy risks when you don't have anything to gain from it, it would make sense for a car lower on the grid to risk it on different tyres, but not a front running car. I wonder if we will see a second win for Kovalainen (I learnt how to spell his name!) if it's wet tomorrow.

yeah and kinda serves Hamilton right for all the stuff he said over the past week since the penalty...

Toro Rosso 1 and 4th~! and I probably shouldn't have sold Webber for Massa in the dream team I'm running... lol

at least tomorrow should be a bloody exciting race~! IF Kimi and Lewis didn't get crashed into at the start...
Don't worry, Webber has always managed to mess up or have bad luck at key moments in his career, which is why he will never win anything. In the race he will either crash, be crashed into, or his car will break down.
Who would have thought, eh?

Congrats to Vettel, Bourdais, and STR as a whole. A huge victory for them. Let's hope they both do well in the race!

I think McLaren is trying to do a dual-strat. Kovi in wet setup in case it pours tomorrow, and Hamilton in an inter/dry setup to follow the forecasted weather (light rain). Risky.
What a pleasant surprise Vettel

@Massa on 6th, good job too, i hope he grants champ lead tomorrow
I hope Vettel wins

THAT would be awesome
Quote from samjh :Who would have thought, eh?

Congrats to Vettel, Bourdais, and STR as a whole. A huge victory for them. Let's hope they both do well in the race!

I think McLaren is trying to do a dual-strat. Kovi in wet setup in case it pours tomorrow, and Hamilton in an inter/dry setup to follow the forecasted weather (light rain). Risky.

yeah and they're risking it on the car that is leading the championship at the moment...

I might as well lose that other 5 positions and start at the pit if I were him. Unless they're starting under the safety car.
Vettel pole, Vettel wins, Vettel to Ferrari
Brilliant

Vettel FTW
That's awesome. Sprinklers to every circuit in the calendar ASAP.

Tomorrow's race is going to be epic.
The most exciting qualifying sessions in years

Vettel
In the future we will have hydrogen powered F1 cars that constantly dump water out onto the track, that way we save the planet and have great racing at the same time.
I want to see a Toro Rosso 1-2 tmr~!!!!! XD
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :In the future we will have hydrogen powered F1 cars that constantly dump water out onto the track, that way we save the planet and have great racing at the same time.

LOL

Don't let Mosley read that. He might get ideas.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :In the future we will have hydrogen powered F1 cars that constantly dump water out onto the track, that way we save the planet and have great racing at the same time.

they will have to dump a lot of water thru... lol
but we shall elect u as FIA president just for coming up with that idea~!
Great qualifying, go Basti go!!!

But I still hate Heiko Wasser... (german commentator)
Quote from JCTK :...

at least tomorrow should be a bloody exciting race~! IF Kimi and Lewis didn't get crashed into at the start...

Know something we don't know?

Anyway, i knew Vettel would get pole tbh after Q2 results. Dissapointed by Hamilton and McLaren, must be a bad day or sumink, along with stupid decisions at the begining of Q2.

I hope Kovi gets another win here.
Quote from rediske :Great qualifying, go Basti go!!!

But I still hate Heiko Wasser... (german commentator)

not as worse as someone I forgot his name of we got here in Asia from ESPN...
he even thought the extreme wets were dry soft tyres because of that white strip~!
Quote from rediske :But I still hate Heiko Wasser... (german commentator)

James Allen was getting on my tits during that session, he kept banging on about how much Schumaher was helping the team still and that you could still he his competitive edge, blah, blah...

Then that most of the Torro Rosso were ex-minardi and how great it was for them being such a small team and having no money and being looked down on by the rest, blah, blah.... what a cock!
Quote from rediske :But I still hate Heiko Wasser... (german commentator)

Totally agree.
The most hated sentence from him for me is:
(freely translated)
"We are now making our own pit stop (commercial break) but you wont miss anthing.."
I then always think: WTF is he talking, of course do I miss something when they come back with the live feed 3 minutes later.

If he would not have Christian Danner at his side then he would look like a complete idiot sometimes

Quote from JCTK :not as worse as someone I forgot his name of we got here in Asia from ESPN...
he even thought the extreme wets were dry soft tyres because of that white strip~!

Sounds also like a funny guy with great knowledge
This race looks like it will be a total lottery, BBC still forecasting rain for tomorrow. If it is, we may be in a interesting situation
Quote from BBO@BSR :Totally agree.
The most hated sentence from him for me is:
(freely translated)
"We are now making our own pit stop (commercial break) but you wont miss anthing.."

I then always think: WTF is he talking, of course do I miss something when they come back with the live feed 3 minutes later.

If he would not have Christian Danner at his side then he would look like a complete idiot sometimes

Sounds also like a funny guy with great knowledge

I hate the most when HW says 'acht' (german for 'eight') in any combinations. I could throw up everytime... followed by what you said!

We'll be right back, in a tiny short while, a blink of an eye, instantly - which usually means 7 and a half minutes!! :vomit:

EDIT: I'm sorry but I have to correct you: Without Christian Danner at his side everyone would plainly see that he is an idiot!
Quote from garph :James Allen was getting on my tits during that session, he kept banging on about how much Schumaher was helping the team still and that you could still he his competitive edge, blah, blah...

Then that most of the Torro Rosso were ex-minardi and how great it was for them being such a small team and having no money and being looked down on by the rest, blah, blah.... what a cock!

i fail to see any problem there or anything he said was in-correct...
Quote from JCTK :they will have to dump a lot of water thru... lol
but we shall elect u as FIA president just for coming up with that idea~!

I would be a crap FIA president, I'm not into nazi themed bondage sessions either, I prefer normal orgies. Big crash in GP2 by the way.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm not into nazi themed bondage sessions either.

Neither is Mosley as stated in the trial against NOTW he won in an English tribunal, although the fact seems to be a bit overlooked by the people who dislike him.
Will be a nice race to watch tomorrow with that grid

The GP2 race is pretty entertaining as well, starting to dry out now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG