The online racing simulator
Motion of Drift.
(16 posts, started )
Motion of Drift.

It is done!

Motion of Drift, my first drifting movie. 3½ minutes long.

Youtube,
Vimeo,
MQ-version, 199MB.
(I might offer HQ (hd264) later)

Enjoy.

Well i saw it in youtube with a laptop on a coffeshop...but it looked nice with some nice camera angles and shots, but i think i saw lots of Low fps... with mpr's sometimes you must only use some part's of the video clips. Lag sucks.
But good overall. Getting better each time.
I'm not into drifting but very nice video
Quote from FOX 1977 :Well i saw it in youtube with a laptop on a coffeshop...but it looked nice with some nice camera angles and shots, but i think i saw lots of Low fps... with mpr's sometimes you must only use some part's of the video clips. Lag sucks.
But good overall. Getting better each time.

Regarding the fps, this seems to have happened with oh, my 3-4 latest movies. Some shots are very jerky etc on youtube, I don't know why. Never had that problem before. The MQ-version however is fine.

Thanks btw.
pretty nice vid
Nice edit, nice camera work!

but bad drifting. Just DS triple was good.
i like this vid a lot nice work
#8 - ___
hehehe im in it xD , BeginnerDrifter
it's a good video, but the FPS really kills the joy. The drifting is mediocre, but it's put aside by the good editing...
I just chose to watch the vid in normal quality to see if the low fps was there too, but it wasn't. After I watched the video in normal quality, I chose to watch it in high quality and the low fps never showed up. Strange.

Anyhow, thanks again. :]
nice vid
Thanks.

I would like to ask you guys for a favor. I rendered the video again with another codec, reuploaded it to youtube and now I would like you guys to see it and tell me if there's any bad fps in this one. If it is gone, I will definately use that codec in the future.

Clicky-clicky!
Quote from [SWE]RE :Thanks.

I would like to ask you guys for a favor. I rendered the video again with another codec, reuploaded it to youtube and now I would like you guys to see it and tell me if there's any bad fps in this one. If it is gone, I will definately use that codec in the future.

Clicky-clicky!

Btw...witch program and codec did you use to compress it to youtube size at first and now? Some time i get that on really long videos, and had to compress it using Moviemaker to get that small.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Btw...witch program and codec did you use to compress it to youtube size at first and now? Some time i get that on really long videos, and had to compress it using Moviemaker to get that small.

At first I used Vegas 6.0 and rendered it with Xvid MPEG-4, the second render was made with Vegas 6.0 but with MainConcept AVC/AAC, in other words h264 codec and for me the bad fps was gone in the second render, hence me asking if it's the same for you guys.

Edit: Check the first post for a link to vimeo, should be fine there.
#15 - neRu
Quote :
Sorry, you do not have permission to watch this private video.

What vimeo says.

Okay vid on youtube, just as mentioned it seems a bit jerky.
Quote from neRu :What vimeo says.

Okay vid on youtube, just as mentioned it seems a bit jerky.

Thanks for notifying me, that should be fixed now.

Motion of Drift.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG