The online racing simulator
Friday afternoon fun!!!
(201 posts, started )
I can get that up, but as soon as I move the mouse it disappears. And if I right click the browser crashes

[Edit: Got it, but that was ridiculous. I just took about 2 years off my mouse's life Now to tackle 8... ]
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :i still dont get room8

Click the switch, then when the left door appears keep clicking it. You'll hear like a breaking noise eventually and a key will appear. Click the switch again to bring the right door up. Voila.
16 is AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Stuck at 10 and 6
I am giving up on 16 before I either throw my pc out the window or I kill someone.
14 is currently busting my noggin. I've resorted to pen and paper but it's not helping. I have the key already, but can't get the door.
Quote from danowat :I am giving up on 16 before I either throw my pc out the window or I kill someone.

16 is a royal pain in the arse. I got the key at 50 and then got upto about 90 something and it reset to 0.

Edit: Just done it. They start slowing down a little nearer the end.
Right, I give up. Somebody tell me 14! I want to see what all the fuss is about 16
Quote from Dajmin :Right, I give up. Somebody tell me 14! I want to see what all the fuss is about 16

You need to arrange the numbers between the R and F in the order of rear to front. You can find out the order by moving the sliders around and seeing which layers the boxed numbers are on, those closest to you are in front.

Yes I C+P'd from a walkthrough.
how do you get past 11?
Quote from beefyman666 :You need to arrange the numbers between the R and F in the order of rear to front. You can find out the order by moving the sliders around and seeing which layers the boxed numbers are on, those closest to you are in front.

Yes I C+P'd from a walkthrough.

I know the theory, it's the actual solution I want

Spoiler: I have the order down as 6 0 2 1 4 3 5 back to front, does that sound right to anybody?

If it's randomly generated each time, ignore that and I'll go back to beating my head off this wall.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from Dajmin :If it's randomly generated each time, ignore that and I'll go back to beating my head off this wall.

Unfortunately it is random. Have fun :banghead:ing.
You may laugh, but I got through the first 13 in no time. I've had 14 sitting there for about 2 hours now. Okay I've been working as well, but it's getting silly

:banghead:
14 is hardest so far, but i got it

Im on 18 now, i dont have a clue... please don't tell me either!!

EDIT: done 18, on 19 D
I Did It! :d
Finished it, very clever last one
took about 10min to play through... want more now...
That find the key open the door game was lush
Someone give me a clear explaination for room 10 !!

I get the big "cluster" but cant click on it !! Help !

Sarge.
Yes, but since im tired & i cant really make out what it is i need to do

*seriously, i've started tapeing points on my monitor so i know where to f*ckin click !*

& it still doesnt work

Sarge.
Has anyone figured out room 6?

Edit: wheres the key on #12?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Has anyone figured out room 6?

Press up & down arrows on your keyboard together.

Friday afternoon fun!!!
(201 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG