The online racing simulator
[herts]racing video
(10 posts, started )
[herts]racing video
A quick video i made the other day for the team

Didnt spend long on it, and i am aware of most of the mistakes.

Hope you like!

If 5+ people reply i'll upload the high quality version, otherwise i think its a waste of time. movie maker squeezed the video when I import/exported it to make it smaller, unfortunatley.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0oJQT9oa8
best bit for me is the last scene at fern bay xfg.. for some reason it looks higher quality & generally edited better
Nice herts!!!
If you need a new team member. PM me.
Personally i dont like this video, dont know why, editing is good but its quite boring for me...
6/10
btw. 0:36 looks like real..
I liked it, but I always say that a team video must have team members overtaking over cars saying sending the message "hey, we're here to make an impression". When you only show cars driving around with no action it just says "we're here just to drive around the circuits". After seeing this video I don't think that you guys kick asses Just a suggestion though.

Also, the lack of skins in most of the racing takes is not a good point. It looks like you are racing in some newbie public server. Takes in which everybody has a team skin make it look like you race people of a good skill level, though it may be totally the opposite.

The video edition is good but "movie maker + youtube" killed the image quality, and that's a shame. You've got skills so keep it up, you sure look like you can do something very nice with time and the appropiate racing material.
Quote from hadesko :Personally i dont like this video, dont know why, editing is good but its quite boring for me...
6/10
btw. 0:36 looks like real..

Lacks drama, doesn't it?

Actually I fully agree with Hades, he's got a point. You should experiment with bringing more dramatic angles to the movie...

7/10 from me
Well, i've got confused at first, and thought something new was coming...then i saw it, and thought to myself... some nice ideas on intro and some of the footage that i see that were not made out perfectly. Shame, because i've done a video using that same song, and with that one its almost like having half of the work done. Its very powerfull.
Concerning editing....got skills i think, but you must aim the footage to what you want to transmitt, focus on detail, detail is eveything.
I think you can do better...
#8 - G!NhO
really nice video mate
Thanks for the comments guys =D As I said I didnt spend much time doing this one, but I appriciate the comments nevertheless. Some parts make me feel proud, and even excited, but other scenes are embarrasing tbh. Syncing with the music is what i have been focusing on over the last few videos, so i have overlooked other factors of great movie making

We're a new team, still trying to find more members so expect more cars with team skins in the future; the team has skins, just not many people to race with on ourserver! At the moment as yu've probably guessed some clips were from "AI use player skin=yes" and Ctra, but as the herts racing server becomes *crosses fingers touches wood" more popular, and skins are used more I'm sure it will make a big difference.

I'll get the higher quality version on MediaFire asap, then you can gain better audio & video quality. At the intro there is actually the sounds of TBO cars reversed, and the cool noise you heard when my name comes up is actually the noise when a message pops up in-game.. understand? Clever eh? :eclipseeh If you crank your speakers right up you might hear it, but IMO wait for HQuality

Thanks again!

[herts]racing video
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG