The online racing simulator
New Menu Backgrounds (Stock car's)
Hello there.

I decided to make some new menu backgrounds and well... yeah here they are.
There just stock cars / nascars so you ether like them or you dont
Hope you like them tho, enjoy them!

There high res too and will work with all resolutions.
Extract to your lfs/data/pic folder.
Back up your origonals first incase you want to change back!

The only picture i DONT Take credit for adding into my pack is the garage picture! So credit goes to who ever made it!..

Heres the download link because you cant upload a RAR bigger than 1.95mb to lfs attachments (the downloads only 4mb):

LFS Database - http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=80&p13_fileid=683

Rapidshare (Incase your name is bob and you like Crapidshare?? lol) - http://rapidshare.com/files/143890406/Background_Pics.rar

Well enjoy
Attached images
Menu.jpg
Multi.jpg
Rep.jpg
Training.jpg
Options.jpg
Credits.jpg
looking great! Any change of getting the full pictures as well?

Try mediafire or filefactory.com next time. They are much quicker, at least for me.
Quote from 510N3D :looking great! Any change of getting the full pictures as well?

Try mediafire or filefactory.com next time. They are much quicker, at least for me.

Sure ill make a RAR with them in now. ill PM you the download link so people dont mistake the link for the actual download for the backgrounds
Can you do that but with LMP cars ,and gt1 , gt2 , gt3, etc etc etc ?
This is just awesome and especially the craftsman trucks are lovely. I used to play the PWF mod for NR03S a lot just before i got another pc back in the days. For some reason i cant get this game running anymore. Getting the blue screen of death all the time...

Anyway, thanks again jimmy.
Nice nice, maybe do some with 'normal' racing, with stuff like Skylines and 350Z's, for example from the Japanese GT championship? Maybe even a british championship like the British GT or something
I think lfs isnt a "Nascar" game... it looks horrible on a game with street cars and GTRS. LFS got no Nascars..
Quote from Heiko1 :I think lfs isnt a "Nascar" game... it looks horrible on a game with street cars and GTRS. LFS got no Nascars..

ok? who cares people do what they want. BTW nice background's
Naughty Elliot. You know what i'm talking about.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG