The online racing simulator
Lottery Win!!
(32 posts, started )
#1 - AMB
Lottery Win!!
Just thought i'd post to say my dad just won £450 on the lottery, post what you've won
How much has he spent over the years playing it?
#3 - AMB
Only started like 12 months ago on hotpicks, he's won £450 3 times now, he's got his money back easy.
I've won £0.

Congratulations on your win.. perhaps give me your address so I can come round and muder celebrate your family's winnings.
We have many lotteries. One is "The Daily Number", which is three numbers. 295, that's my number. Every time I tell someone to play it, or think about lottery and play it myself, it hits. I don't hardly ever play. Just once in a blue moon.

295 will hit tomorrow. PAracer, play 295 tomorrow for the PA Daily Number.

Last time I was talking about the lottery with the guy I share an office with, I told him to play 295 on the way home because it was going to hit today. We have an afternoon and an evening drawing. He pulled up the website, and it had just hit like 15 minutes previous for the afternoon drawing. I swore to him that I did not have prior knowledge. I had been talking to him for at least half an hour, so there was no way for me to have looked it up without him knowing I did.
#6 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I've won £0.

Congratulations on your win.. perhaps give me your address so I can come round and muder celebrate your family's winnings.

No chance, murder for £450 lol
Quote from AMB :No chance, murder for £450 lol

I've known it done for a lot less.
I must say when I read the headline of this thread I was a bit envious with the idea of someone winning in lottery, luckily it wasn't that much
Quote from Hyperactive :I must say when I read the headline of this thread I was a bit envious with the idea of someone winning in lottery, luckily it wasn't that much

I expected some kind of scam letter when I read the title.
The most I have won was around 250$ (aprox) on one of these tickets you scratch a coin on and get 3 equall numbers.
we sometimes win 13 euro, but one time we won 2000 gulden...thats about 900 euro
#13 - AMB
if my dad had won the jackpot I wouldn't be here now

but the money goes towards my car
only 110e...(i play on my mom's account cos im underage)
Don't play the lottery because it's too high odds for me to be bothered to put anything on, if it's a double/tripple rollover than aye, I'll have a line or 2.

Mainly I bet on the Footy and motor racing (Kubica and lattely laying agaisnt Kimi has neted me about £150-200 this season, although now Kubica is starting to strugle to make the top 3 and Kimi is coming back into the swing of things I will be changing my choices this weekend), also play poker enough online to acctually make some money from it (last month I was £250 in profit from all my bets) Not something I would recomend though, as I know just as I quickly won the money, I could lose it all in the weekend with some bad bets and calls. You just have to accept the loses and know when to quit when a losing streak comes.
A lad from my previous employment won the jackpot, came to work Wednesday morning, and never seen him again after that... what a prick.

I dont do the lottery myself as i have never been a lucky person.

Im with Mackie, i bet using skybet, made around 6-800 last year on the premiership alone.
#17 - AMB
@trigger Would you go into work again if you won the jackpot? lol
Dear Gary,

No but id put aload of brass behind a bar and invite everyone! :drink:

Oh well maybe im a little jealous, only another 40 years of graft!
#19 - AMB
lol, I have it all to come so your lucky.
Quote from mrodgers :295 will hit tomorrow. PAracer, play 295 tomorrow for the PA Daily Number.

Sir, Yes sir!

Ya know what I like about the lottery drawings? It means that Wheel and Jeopardy are coming on in a few minutes.
Quote from AMB :lol, I have it all to come so your lucky.

ill hold you to that.

On another note, would you keep in anonymous, i would. Anyone seen that program 'Secret millionaire' that'd be cool.
I won €20 in the Staatsloterij once. A ticket costs €13 (without jackpot), but mine was free
A big lottery here once advertised that its payback rate was 70%.

I can do better. I'll pay you back 75% of whatever money you enter. Guaranteed and fully legal.
#24 - MR_B
Quote from Rdcranno :ill hold you to that.

On another note, would you keep in anonymous, i would. Anyone seen that program 'Secret millionaire' that'd be cool.

That's a great program, and it hasn't been "Americanised" ...yet. To Extreme Millionaire, or JunkYard Millionaire

Back on topic....... twelve quid on a scratch card I was given.
I'd deffinitely keep a low profile on lfsforums though if I'd won a large amount.
Quote from Rdcranno :ill hold you to that.

Seen it advertised but never actually watched it... seems kinda cool/creepy. Befreinding someone only to give them money doesn't seem like the kind of reward I'd be looking for from being a 'good' freind.

Lottery Win!!
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG