The online racing simulator
Suggestions For S3
(49 posts, closed, started )
Quote from CSU1 :...I don't know how else i can say it...

The anime kinda takes the edge off of it.
#27 - CSU1
Quote from MAGGOT :The anime kinda takes the edge off of it.

...some people take anime very seriously ya know
Quote from x240DRiFTx :The Pic Says It All

Why are you wanting to suggest stuff for S3 when you are only a demo anyway? How about thinking about buying S2 first then you will know what we don't have.
y buy s2 when s3's about to come out?
and i do know what we have, ive been with lfs for way over a year...i got heeps of mods on my lfs's
and xrt = patch x
Quote from sinbad :I forget, do I get that effect by pressing shift-F4 for Hocus-Pocus, shift-F5 for abra-cadabra, or shift-F7 for crappus-effecticus?

smudge tool
#32 - Jakg
Quote from x240DRiFTx :y buy s2 when s3's about to come out?
and i do know what we have, ive been with lfs for way over a year...i got heeps of mods on my lfs's
and xrt = patch x

If you really have been with LFS for over a year then you'd know S3 is not "about to come out". Even if it was you wouldn't lose anything by buying it now.
You still have to buy S2 to get S3. But anyways, I'd like to see sparkes when you scrape something and exhaust pops/flashes, but when it's ready, I can wait till then.

It's nice to get startled when CSR lets out a big rip-snorter burp.
TBH I think the OP was right. The pic does say it all.
Never ever add any of the crap that's in it.

Why don't buy S2 when S3 is about to come out? In the end, you will have paid the same amount of money.

S3 isn't coming in at least the next 12 months anyway.
Are you sure this isn't just Americans over exagerating? Like their MacDonalds and Burger King's? (Sorry guys ) Surely there not stupid enough to let something they created destroy the world? Would they?
Quote from x240DRiFTx :The Pic Says It All

.:Ricers...gotta hate'em:.
Chickens will have teeth by the time that is released...
/facepalm

in before the lock.
WopWopWop
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Are you sure this isn't just Americans over exagerating? Like their MacDonalds and Burger King's? (Sorry guys ) Surely there not stupid enough to let something they created destroy the world? Would they?

Red Rider
the best way for s3 when come outs is that first buy s2 beacuse when it comes out s3 and u have s2 it will cheaper u now how much ll cost all three its your choice
correct if my english is bad
and xrt = patch x

s2 is part of s3, so you have to buy s2 anyway.

I'm closing this thread now as it's not really a decent s3 suggestions one.

[edit] meh, missed a whole page when replying...
This thread is closed

Suggestions For S3
(49 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG