The online racing simulator
:Eyecrazy: Totally mental last few laps, sucked for Kimi but it was a great battle for the lead!
WOW. That was......AWESOME.
Camera men better not go very close to Kimi
Setting things up well because when Hamilton's engine blows in the next race and Massa takes the win it'll be almost all square at the top of the table.
wow Heifield just wow......
Heidfield is having a massive smile at the moment~! lol
looked even happier than Lewis~! lol
An amazing battle for the lead, I was just waiting for Kimi to go off. Hamilton was catching him fast when the rain started coming, took something like 2seconds off of kimi in one lap and then overtook him. An outstanding drive by both drivers but Hamilton came out on top and thats all what matters in my case.
Quote from deggis :Camera men better not go very close to Kimi

Hehe, yeah

Hamilton EGO raised by 200%...
dude, epic last laps, but it could of went all wrong for Hamilton also when he nearly hit the Williams, unlucky Kimi, he did a good job. but Heidfield he took over like 4 cars in 2 corners....... EPIC! Hamilton, master of rain!
Best race finish in a while!
it looked like Ron is kissing Lewis on the podium~ lol
Ron was talking soooooo close to his ears... lol
Heidfeld was on intermediates. That's the reason.
Wow, I've never been this pissed off after a race. This is just epic.
man of the race, Heidfeld. Stopping for intermediates for the last 2 laps. Genius, unlike the stupid fools at Ferrari. (damn I'm pissed off quite a lot now)
i hope someone puts up the last 5 laps of teh grand prix on youtube or something, its just epic !
Noooooooooo!

Noooooooooo-ooooooo!

Damn, there went good points in f1 manager. And Heikki dnf too (engine or something...?)...

Haemitlon and Mclaren were clearly better than Ferrari in the end but I'd so much more wanted to see kimi to win it... Great last lap gamble for Hiedfelt
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Heidfeld was on intermediates. That's the reason.

Toro Rosso must be thinking what could have been... IF they pitted for inters too it might have been 3rd and 4th for them too~?

note the IF in capitals through... lol
Amazing finish. Poor Kimi. He deserved to win that race.

I'd have loved to see Bourdais on podium, but alas, Heidfeld took that.

What an incredibel battle between Kimi and Hamilton though. I was strongly reminded of Arnoux vs Villeneuve.
Quote from Hyperactive :Noooooooooo!

Noooooooooo-ooooooo!

Damn, there went good points in f1 manager. And Heikki dnf too (engine or something...?)...

Haemitlon and Mclaren were clearly better than Ferrari in the end but I'd so much more wanted to see kimi to win it... Great last lap gamble for Hiedfelt

both finns out in the last laps of the race too~
... anyone else who thinks, that this GP would have to be red flagged? at least for the accident of Raikönnen, who was standing halfly on track...

????
Oh they are investigatin car 22 nd 1

Risky change of tyres for Renault and BMW

EDIT: red flagged? no! when cars were like 100kph all the track, just to let you know the FBM's did 2 32, last lap was done in 2 36
Hamilton and Kimi under investigation because of the little battle on the pit straight/chicane, Hamilton gave him the lead back but just overtook him at the 1st corner he played fair.
OMFG that was a madness
I´ll wait for seeing the results in the official webpage... many wierd things happened there
How to ruin an amazing last 2 laps of an F1 race (and the race).......have a steward’s inquiry....again.

if he gets penalised in teh next race, not money penalty, i am gonna assasinate Massa tonight, i swear to god.....................

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG