The online racing simulator
Live or Up to date streaming racing vids
I just arrived at college and I wont be able to get a tv and thus no cable (space not policy ).

So besides the Superformula League and NASCAR Nationwide Series what other series is offered for live or updated streaming on the net? (And I mean full races not recaps or shortened clips)
Try this page. Watch for it every now and then as it is updated almost every day. If you need, download some of recommended programs, like TVU or Sopcast. Best experience i have with Justin.tv, though they're shutting down some popular channels due to copyright and sometimes it doesn't work... but still best imho.

Hope this helps.
Isn't this illegal?
#4 - ajp71
Racing Underground has quite a lot of series to download full races of. It is illegal, but unlike music/game downloads I'm sure most of the copyright holders quietly like people watching races, any publicity is good publicity.
I'm in college which means that any illegal internet activities will be monitored and prosecuted. I cannot afford to do anything that'll give me trouble. (A couple of my friends already got caught but they did torrents).
Torrents are easy to recognise due to high amount of connections going in and out, but you should be just fine using flash stream.
#7 - pipa
Since when are torrents illegal
Quote from ajp71 :Racing Underground has quite a lot of series to download full races of. It is illegal, but unlike music/game downloads I'm sure most of the copyright holders quietly like people watching races, any publicity is good publicity.

Excluding Bernie. Laws are laws but I find it extremely interesting how rapidly FOM removes anything related to F1 from youtube. Of course they sell those official season review DVDs but anyways.

For example North One (current copyright holder of WRC) have adapted totally different style, they're using youtube's "ID matching" and when a video gets matched, an ad banner gets added to the page and video stays online.

Then again F1 doesn't really need to get more exposure at all means...
Quote from lizardfolk :Isn't this illegal?

On that myp2p page most of them goes definitely to grey area. I think law in most countries would say it's not up to the user, altough for example TVUPlayer is using p2p technique, so it's also sending instead of just receiving.
Quote from deggis :On that myp2p page most of them goes definitely to grey area. I think law in most countries would say it's not up to the user, altough for example TVUPlayer is using p2p technique, so it's also sending instead of just receiving.

What about SopCast?
If you wish to use legal video streams you need to check the official websites of the events you'd like to see and also of tv netwokrs
Quote from lizardfolk :I'm in college which means that any illegal internet activities will be monitored and prosecuted. I cannot afford to do anything that'll give me trouble. (A couple of my friends already got caught but they did torrents).

Torrents themselves are not illegal, so unless the technology is banned by your college chances are you shouldn't get into trouble for downloading legitimate and semi-legitimate/unchallenged torrents like you'll find on Racing Underground or Final Gear, it really is no different to watching it on youtube.
Quote from lizardfolk :What about SopCast?

Afaik yes, it uses p2p. At least it says so on the homepage.
#14 - MR_B
Do i have to register to watch sport streams on the myP2P site?

ANSWER: No, I don't.

ignore this post now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG