The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
Come on.

Did anyone think this wasn't a joke at first glance?

It would'nt have been posted here if it was for real.
Lerts Thoughts. . . Crazy
Quote from lerts :(...) bunch of stupid jokes (...)

The fact that those jokes exist does not mean they're typical, and again, Im glad they are NOT.
Quote from wsinda :It takes more than one person to ruin a thread: the one who goes OT, and the ones who react to him. You have heard about ignore lists, right?

No, it didn't, he ruined it all by himself, then we started responding. I know about the ignore function, but I don't use it because it's annoying when people respond to ignored posts, plus it makes discussions a lot harder.
Quote from BurnOut69 :The fact that those jokes exist does not mean they're typical, and again, Im glad they are NOT.

They are typical of the kind of jokes that you hear after some shocking event, like terroristic attacks or natural disasters. In fact, the one that lerts translated was an oldie: I heard it first when the Challenger space shuttle exploded.

Or this one:
Q: What did Al Gore do after he heard the death toll of 9/11?
A: He demanded a recount.
Quote from BastianB :this is the LFS-FORUM not the "Lerts can time-travel with his toaster"-forum

Quote from CasseBent :I'm sure you'll have a long winded answer for me. Which in turn will make me consider that hamsters are the dominant species because they have fluffy backs and no tails.

Quote from CasseBent :lerts ruined the thread, by clarifying, to absolutely no one but himself and the voices

Quote from sinbad :Hey, why are there no aspirins in the jungle?
Because the paracetamol.

Golden, but if we look closely we'll see that "paracetamol", whilst sounding a lot like "parrots eat 'em all" is actually just the word "paracetamol". Any in any case, IF there were a jungle with aspirins in it somewhere (very hard to believe!!!) parrots would not eat 'em all, leaving the joke completely redundant. Stupid made up nonsense. It is bad for medicine, bad for the jungle, and worst of all, it suggests that parrots are drug addicts, and I find that offensive. Down with made up jokes!!

Hahaha! I had to laugh at original post, but these comments absolutely made my day :ices_rofl

@lerts: I enjoyed most of your posts so far, but don't take it too far man...

Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG