The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :I sure hope all this is is because of a language clash, and not an inherent lack of sense with you Lerts. I hope, but I don't hold out much hope.

its hopeless he is completly :Eyecrazy::tired::doh::zombie::hypnotize:yikes::insane::uglyhamme
Quote from tristancliffe :Superman, Invisible Man and WonderWoman aren't jokes as such, but fiction characters. A slight but important difference.

Nope. There is an old joke (in several variations) about these 3 characters. Lerts only said he doesn't like the joke. I'm not going to repeat the joke here, Google can find them for you.
for example here in spain is very typical to joke on eta terrorism victims

some people find funny those jokes i dont

you are twisting things in an amazing manner, i point out is a false story and a cruel one and for that im insane or have no sense

in fact is based on the christian tale of a guy who took out a thorn of a lion and when the christian was being fed to the lions by the romans the lion recognize him and they both danced

in fact you can see how this is an antichristian tale

im christian thats why im offended, i believe in crhist message, like forgive your enemies or yavhe trully being the evil demiurge

what counts is the intention and the intention behind this tale is bad, just like the intention of bastian
moral of this tale:

love and youll be smashed killed

Do you celebrate Christmas?
Quote from lerts :for example here in spain is very typical to joke on eta terrorism victims

some people find funny those jokes i dont

you are twisting things in an amazing manner, i point out is a false story and a cruel one and for that im insane or have no sense

in fact is based on the christian tale of a guy who took out a thorn of a lion and when the christian was being fed to the lions by the romans the lion recognize him and they both danced

in fact you can see how this is an antichristian tale

im christian thats why im offended, i believe in crhist message, like forgive your enemies or yavhe trully being the evil demiurge

what counts is the intention and the intention behind this tale is bad, just like the intention of bastian

Only a religious person would find a way to be offended by this joke. The intention of this tale is just to tell a story with a surprise twist at the end. It's amusing because of how it is told. Long build up, building predictability, then surprise, and then "probably wasn't the same elephant".

Don't start reading anything into it which is not there.
Quote from sinbad :Only a religious person would find a way to be offended by this joke. The intention of this tale is just to tell a story with a surprise twist at the end. It's amusing because of how it is told. Long build up, building predictability, then surprise, and then "probably wasn't the same elephant".

I was sort-of offended by the joke, because it was disguised as a true story. I'm far from religious, but my first reaction was shock about a human suffering a terrible fate. It would have been a better laugh if it had started like "Johnny was hiking through the bush when he saw an elephant ..."
Quote :Don't start reading anything into it which is not there.

It was there. It did not start as a joke. The story was deliberately filled with made-up details, to make it sound like a true story. So much so that it needed debunking by Snopes.
Please don't breed.
Quote from lerts :for example here in spain is very typical to joke on eta terrorism victims

Thanks god thats not true.
Elephants are crazy as Lerts, especcially the big ones.
Quote from G!NhO :Elephants are crazy as Lerts, especcially the big ones.

The pink ones are even more crazy.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The pink ones are even more crazy.

yeah they are very shiny and that hurts my eyes, so i only like the grey ones.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Thanks god thats not true.

Que es Irene Villa encima de un coche:
Un transformer.

Sabeis cual es la moto favorita de Irene Villa? La honda expansiva.

En que se parece Irene Villa a Antonio Banderas?
-En que Antonio Banderas es un "diavolo" y Irene Villa un "dia voló"

¿Que fue lo primero que se le pasó por la cabeza a Irene Villa cuando le explotó la bomba?
Las piernas

Cual es el campo de fútbol preferido por Irene Villa??? Mestalla

Esto es jesus ke le dice a irene villa:
-Levantate y... bueno no dejalo.

Que hace Irene Villa cuando sus amigas se depilan las piernas ?
Se las barniza.

¿Cómo duerme Irene Villa? A pierna suelta

Que es Irene Villa encima de una chapa:
Una pieza del proaccion futbol.

¿Por qué Irene Villa dejó el trabajo??
Porque la explotaban...

¿Cuál es la canción favorita de Irene Villa?
La booooooomba.

Que es lo que no hace Irene Villa en una piscina? PIE

¿Cuál es la ciudad preferida de Irene Villa?
-Granada.

Como duerme Irene Villa?
-Como un tronco

¿Que hace Irene Villa por el camping las nieves (BIESCAS)?
Buscar repuestos.

Cual es el refresco preferido de Irene Villa?
-La pepsi BOOM!

this girl lost both legs by an eta bomb but she will pass to history as jokes

becky didnt you mean plz dont breathe

ill tranlslate one of this innocent jokes:

what was the 1st thing that passed by her head when the bomb exploded? her legs
lerts you are sick..
Quote from BastianB :lerts you are sick..

Why don't you just stop it?

You are far worse than lerts IMO.
why? Is it me posting jokes about some girls which lost their legs at some bomb atack.
Is it me going other peoples nuts with posting absolutly bullshit about religions and stuff?
Is it me destroing funny threads with my totaly dumb theories?
I loled Lerts, they're funny.
Quote from BastianB :why? Is it me posting jokes about some girls which lost their legs at some bomb atack. Is it me going other peoples nuts with posting absolutly bullshit about religions and stuff? Is it me destroing funny threads with my totaly dumb theories?

No, it's you spouting ad hominem attacks.
Quote from BastianB :why? Is it me posting jokes about some girls which lost their legs at some bomb atack.

This just shows that you aren't even reading his posts properly.
He did post them though, you can't deny that, so technically that doesn't prove if he read the post(s) or not. Fact remains that lerts ruined the thread, by clarifying, to absolutely no one but himself and the voices, that the elephant story wasn't true. I mean honestly, who believed it was true? Who under the age of 7 didn't understand it was a joke? It was funny too.
If he wants to ridicule himself with his insane nonsense, fine. But keep it in a single thread, titled "the voices..THE VOICES".
Quote from CasseBent :He did post them though, you can't deny that, so technically that doesn't prove if he read the post(s) or not.

Zeugnimod said that BastianB didn't read the posts properly. (Which proves that you didn't read his post properly. Technically.)
Quote :Fact remains that lerts ruined the thread, by clarifying, to absolutely no one but himself and the voices, that the elephant story wasn't true.

It takes more than one person to ruin a thread: the one who goes OT, and the ones who react to him. You have heard about ignore lists, right?
It's scary and somewhat dissapointing to realise and accept there are people out there with such a thin grasp of reality who have just as much of a vote as I do.
Quote from Becky Rose :It's scary and somewhat dissapointing to realise and accept there are people out there with such a thin grasp of reality who have just as much of a vote as I do.

Most of them manage to pass driving tests too.

Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG