The online racing simulator
Post your favorite car to drive in LFS!
(34 posts, started )
Ok i looked to see if there was a "favorite car to drive" thread and there wasnt so i decided to make one, so my question is what is your favorite car to drift or race with.
My favorite cars to drift with are: Xrt, Rb4, Fz5, Rac, and Lx6
And my favorite cars to race with are : Fxr, Xrr, Fzr, Xrt, and Xfr

So post your favortie car to drive in LFS!
BF1.
the other cars are .. well.. too slow.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :BF1.
the other cars are .. well.. too slow.

That's comical considering that you've only driven the BF1 for 36 of your 4639 laps in LFS
LX6, possibly tweaked with about 340bhp. Great fun, great handling, requires smooth loud pedal and is extremely rewarding to drive.

FZ50. Not too much grip, slides a lot but so easy to throw around bends. Weight and rear engined means it is very calm and oversteery by nature. Also quick on straights and long braking distances require some thinking as well as the tire temps.

XRT. Surprizingly fun car for such "low" horsepower figures. Laggy turbo gives it some character and rear wheel drive even more. Front engined means it will handle well and is fun to drive. Can be drive hard too without being afraid of losing the rear tires. Great car for close races.

EDIT: (I know there have been quite a few topics exactly like this in the past but still this belongs to general LFS discussion subforum instead of offtopic)
BF1, XRT, FBM, LX's and FZR

( I realise that it says your favorite (not favoriteS) but I like them all :P)
FXR, FOX, XRT are probably my tops.
Rac , Xfr , Mrt :d
Xrt,rb4,fxo,xfr,fxr,xrr,bf1,fo8,lx4

But most ever fun to drive is fz5,rac,lx6
uf1,fzr,mrt,fbm: GOD did not gave me enough power to drive them :X
rb4 anyone?
there should be a subforum named "Post your... -subforum"

anyways, i love how FZR handles, but i like challenge so it's the F08 and XRR
#11 - aoun
FZ50, FZ50 GTR, Formula V8, BMW F1 Sauber and MRT5
Lx6
Fxo.
Hxi
My favorite car is XRT, no matter what type do you have to drive, pick up race, longer race, drift, cruise, XRT the best

Also I find FO8 very fun to drive (even I'm not having some skills for it)
And on the other hand LX6 is just not interesting for me.

FZR is also really great and I've done probably most of my mileage in it.

Great cars for pickup racing are XRG for sure and XFG too, also XRT.
I do like UFR pretty much. So fun to drive after some practice with it, but I never tried UF baby R :o

Btw RB4 is so great fun at rally, i did some yesterday xD
LX6 is the best. it is powerfull and handles wonderfully. and other's i like driving are RAC, FO8, MRT, XRF
UF1 - Had some of the best and closest racing in this car. May have next to no power at all, but that's what makes it great. Being extremely smooth in it makes it rewarding.

LX4 - Most well balanced car in LFS. Lightweight with enough power to throw it around as you please, catch some sideways action and great racing to be had in it too.

XRR - Simply because it's not as dull to drive as the FXR and FZR, it looks the dogs danglies and the snappy oversteer combined with the evil turbo lag make it great fun.
XRT - tho I suck at it, I love the car, the shape and the handling.
FZ5 - Bye Bye rear tyres. Lots and lots of wheel spin and smoke.
Xrt, Fz5, Fzr, Xfg, Ufb-r :d
RB4 - Just nice to drive
FZ5 - I love being totally at it's mercy
XRG - Just powerful enough to be fun without going nuts on corners
UF1 - Great for close racing
Love the RB4.

UF-Baby-R, FOX and XFG too

LX4 is awesome to drive, but I'm pretty rubbish in it
has to be the FXO, XRT, XFR, FXR and XRR. Hardly get bored of using those.
defo lx4

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG