The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
Quote from lerts :Originally Posted by wark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

That one has a better ending.

as you see this is a real consistent history contrary to false story of the elephant
probably the elephant story was even based on this with a news channel twist

you fail so hard..
Let's see if we can explain it better for you Lerts, i'll introduce you to the basics, ready?

Knock knock
Looks like it's the same story, stop trying to be clever when you can't even grasp basic things like humour.
Quote from atc Quicksilver :looks Like It's The Same Story, Stop Trying To Be Clever When You Can't Even Grasp Basic Things Like Humour.

+1
#81 - wark
lerts is an infallible God. Everything He says is golden. You're like the people who killed Jesus!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Quote from lerts :well this game is too good to ignore ill buy the g25

what ill do is play lfs and post in il2 forum

i mean would i expect this answers here?

same topic here and there and compare answers

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru ... f/2601013236/m/8961076386

A post taken from that site:

I stopped reading here, after it became clear that on this, like most other topics you post, you don't know what you are talking about

Seems they know you to well
Quote from DejaVu :A post taken from that site:

I stopped reading here, after it became clear that on this, like most other topics you post, you don't know what you are talking about

Seems they know you to well

and afterwards a mod says:

Please keep the discussion to the points raised, not personal attacks.

here i get attacked all the time
I only got this far...
Quote from A Nice Person at the Other Forum :Piffle. If you spent as much time as you do trying to re-write or invent alternative science, into actually studying said science, one day you might actually stand on the shoulders of giants. As it is you grovel at their knees.

there a mod intervened stopping personal attacks like that

here the thing is to flame and no new rules have changed that

hey i feel so good eating alive people with no consecuences cause im anonimous
I'm not anonymous, I post with my real name and so far have turned up to two LFS related meets (one with UKCT, the other the recent UK LFS meet) and have had an LFS'r over my house.

Yet I still flame you.
yep i bet that guy that had started the thread on his dead worm would dare to say that to a person who told him of a dead pet ever in real life
in fact you are far more anonimous in the pub than on the net but it just gives that feeling

that feeling of anonimity brings truth of people like alcohol

i dont give a dam about being flamed by an idiot in fact i like it because it places me opposite to him, btw you are not flaming me

it could upset me when is done by someone i have in consideration

i dont complain about people, i complain about mods allowing personal attacks

in fact when the brothers of the stars come in 2012 and ask us our vote of weather evil people should be forever obliterated or not ill vote no way(in the book im writting)

so ill stick to the other forums not because there are better people there but pecase mods dont allow there personal attacks and im more free to express myself there, not caged like here
Quote :in fact when the brothers of the stars come in 2012 and ask us our vote of weather evil people should be forever obliterated or not ill vote no way(in the book im writting)

Whilst the irony of Strawberry Hill is not lost on me I do think you should lay off the New World Order propaganda. There are no lizardmen controlling the world leaders, the world leaders control the world leaders, and they're just as evil as any fictitious green man with scaley skin.

Though 2012 is probably is indeed the end of the world so it's probably best to get a girlfriend now whilst you're still alive.
Quote from lerts :
i dont complain about people, i complain about mods allowing personal attacks

in fact when the brothers of the stars come in 2012 and ask us our vote of weather evil people should be forever obliterated or not ill vote no way(in the book im writting)

and i complain about mods not banning little pervs like you..
search for some forums witht the same psychos like you and not some game-forum to write your idiotic threads.
This is the LFS forum not the forum for your stories about lizardsmen and the world end..

basti
this is an ot forum where victor just mention they like freedom of speech

contrary to people like you that considers freedom of speech insulting

ive been dignosed no menthal disease and i go regularly to a psichiatrist

your attitude should be tolerated nowhere in the free world and since its here im leaving so each one flocks with their own kind

im glad such a person like you dislikes me that means im on my right way so keep up the insults body

i can care as much for you calling me idiotic psycho as i would care a rat calling me discusting, in fact both are equally amusing

edit:

i might be delusional you might be a bad person whose got real troubles?

i dont hate you cause you are bad, in fact i feel sorry for you cause karma is gonna make you suffer for being bad
Quote from BastianB :[not to be repeated here]

Lerts may have issues but so do you, Bastian. Can you please try honest criticism, instead of personal attacks? If not, just put lerts on your ignore list and you'll feel a lot better.
You need to make that into a T-shirt lerts "I might be crazy, but you're an ****".
You're in no way caged on this forum, in fact you've been spouting idiocy for a long while. Freedom of speech goes both ways, so if you voice an opinion on something, people can voice their opinion on said subject, or you.
Some of the stuff that's been said is a bit harsh, I'll admit that, but crazy talk bothers me something fierce. Obviously you're not annoyed by being ridiculed, so mentioning that your "theories" are cause for much laughing, wouldn't do much good, would it?
A different approach was to just be straight up offensive, which might have worked, I don't quite know yet.
Today in my phylosophy class my professor said something while explaining suppositions or something like that:
"If we try to find the scientific reason for everything in life, we would have turned crazy"

lerts that's why your are like that...
Cracking thread.
Hey, why are there no aspirins in the jungle?
Because the paracetamol.

Golden, but if we look closely we'll see that "paracetamol", whilst sounding a lot like "parrots eat 'em all" is actually just the word "paracetamol". Any in any case, IF there were a jungle with aspirins in it somewhere (very hard to believe!!!) parrots would not eat 'em all, leaving the joke completely redundant. Stupid made up nonsense. It is bad for medicine, bad for the jungle, and worst of all, it suggests that parrots are drug addicts, and I find that offensive. Down with made up jokes!!
Quote from sinbad :Cracking thread.
Hey, why are there no aspirins in the jungle?
Because the paracetamol.

Golden, but if we look closely we'll see that "paracetamol", whilst sounding a lot like "parrots eat 'em all" is actually just the word "paracetamol". Any in any case, IF there were a jungle with aspirins in it somewhere (very hard to believe!!!) parrots would not eat 'em all, leaving the joke completely redundant. Stupid made up nonsense. It is bad for medicine, bad for the jungle, and worst of all, it suggests that parrots are drug addicts, and I find that offensive. Down with made up jokes!!

Everyone needs to read a post like this at the start of the working day. Customers and colleagues are going to find a happy, smiley Tristan all day long now
if its obviously a joke whats the need for this:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/malice/elephant.asp

someobdy having to explain a joke is false?

imho its a bad intention tale that is intended to pass as true

btw i never found funny the joke on superman, the invisible man and wonderwoman
It's to explain to people that fall for myths that they aren't true. It doesn't make the joke any less funny (the first time you hear it).

Do you have a sense of humour? Many many MANY jokes sound like a real story until the incredulous or silly ending, but that doesn't make them evil or misintentioned.

Superman, Invisible Man (a Spanish superhero? Instead of our Bananaman?) and WonderWoman aren't jokes as such, but fiction characters. A slight but important difference.

I sure hope all this is is because of a language clash, and not an inherent lack of sense with you Lerts. I hope, but I don't hold out much hope.

Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG