The online racing simulator
i dont care really im just waiting for it so i thought id say it i think im a sexy beast lol but dint want the self e steam killers lol
lol great pic ill match that one

die .... die
Quote from Dooonster :lol great pic ill match that one

die .... die

It's no good you don't get to see her face Just gettin a whole load of muzzle
Quote from blueflame :it's No Good You Don't Get To See Her Face :d Just Gettin A Whole Load Of Muzzle

l
Quote from BlueFlame :It's no good you don't get to see her face Just gettin a whole load of muzzle

bugger ill play with the focal next time lol
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't understand why though? Who cares if someone thinks your girlfriend is hot and knocks one out to her picture. It should be flattering to you that your girlfriend is desired to others. It's not like you will ever KNOW if someone did jack off to her picture, and even if they told you, you wouldn't believe 'em anyway.

Reminds about this...

http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27810

Read to 3rd reply.
Quote from J@tko :Sex life not great either?

He has a gielfriend, the only way his sex life get's worst would be if he got married.

Ya know I can't really say that I have a problem in that area, I would just like to take time and thank my girl for that. love ya honey.
Oh my god, why did i clicked it.
Quote from Dooonster :yes im the ugly .... but going strong a year now so cant complain ....

That's hot.
Someone ive been seeing lately.

Shes a babe right?

Removed before bag has a cry
Reece if you don't take that down I seriously will kill you.

****ing faggot.
Quote from Bawbag :Reece if you don't take that down I seriously will kill you.

****ing faggot.

What the? Or do you know her?
You could say that.
It's Bawbag.
Something i missed here ladies?
You could say that.
I R Confused.

Quote from Jakg :I R Confused.

Pearcy posted a picture of Bawbag's girlfriend.
Quote from rc10racer :Something i missed here ladies?

Quote from Jakg :I R Confused.

This one little idiot went and posted a picture of a girl "he" is dating, though quite clearly it wasn't and he was just acting like the stupid little tard that he is.
Quote from Bawbag :This one little idiot went and posted a picture of a girl "he" is dating, though quite clearly it wasn't and he was just acting like the stupid little tard that he is.

Where do you think i blocked him on msn because he is to much of an annoying tard which is to much for me.
Haha, if you add me then you suffer the consiquences, like duck is right now. Jonny i could say shit ive been thinking about you but i don't think it would be fair, you can say what you want about me but im man enough to brush it off, this is a forum based around a racing sim, none of you are friends just people i talk to, none of you are people that know me in real life and are likely to meet so you don't know how i really am, so tbh i couldn't really care what you think of me

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG