The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
aye, piccy taken by Strobe at this years UK LFS meet. It be me on my way to a scintilating pole position. [if i'd won, i'd have said victory].
Quote from Becky Rose :aye, piccy taken by Strobe at this years UK LFS meet. It be me on my way to a scintilating pole position. [if i'd won, i'd have said victory].

Cool we need a LFS Holland Kartmeet
Maybe i can mange to pull it of
a new idea has been born.
I was talking to a girl on msn today...

At one point i remembered this topic and started to talk to her about it (not as in "hey, there's this topic about girls on a forum...lol, more like, about this whole topic... men, women, etc.)

I talked to her about the stuff i wrote about in my previous posts, like men shouldn't be so freaking nice to girls always, while still being a gentleman... about speaking your mind... etc.

Funny, she wants to date me now.
Quote from jibber :I was talking to a girl on msn today...

At one point i remembered this topic and started to talk to her about it (not as in "hey, there's this topic about girls on a forum...lol, more like, about this whole topic... men, women, etc.)

I talked to her about the stuff i wrote about in my previous posts, like men shouldn't be so freaking nice to girls always, while still being a gentleman... about speaking your mind... etc.

Funny, she wants to date me now.

Are you SURE (positive!) that:
a) She really IS a girl and not a 40 year old bricklayer from Barnsley.
b) She is not really as ugly as sin, with a flat chest, hairy armpits, and 30,087 different varieties of S.T.D.'s
c) She has not recently escaped from a Mental Institution where she was placed for chopping up young men she picked up in interweb chatroomz?

If so..good luck, just remember the perils of dating girls from teh interwebs!
Quote from Bladerunner :[...]with a flat chest[...]

hmm... can't stand this reduction to the chest... I know beautiful girls who.... ehmm... well... ähm.... they don't have much wood, if you understand... And I know others, who have much wood... but... they well... some girls I know with that atribut, their beauty only comes from inside...
Quote from TFalke55 :they don't have much wood, if you understand... And I know others, who have much wood...

I am surprised no one told you this before. Boys have wood, girls do love pillows and the round hole for your round peg.

When someone told you to take that girl home after a night out they didn't tell you she was a he in drag.
Quote from Bladerunner :Are you SURE (positive!) that:
a) She really IS a girl and not a 40 year old bricklayer from Barnsley.
b) She is not really as ugly as sin, with a flat chest, hairy armpits, and 30,087 different varieties of S.T.D.'s
c) She has not recently escaped from a Mental Institution where she was placed for chopping up young men she picked up in interweb chatroomz?

If so..good luck, just remember the perils of dating girls from teh interwebs!

Times have changed...

I've dated quite a few girls i've met on the internet (i understand this may sound geeky to some of you. But really, times have changed... it's not like it does replace the real world... it's just another way). And there has been not one time where she wasn't what she seemed to be. Be it facebook or myspace, they always have been who they "pretended" to be, lol!

The most terrible experience was a girl who was working as an au-pair in switzerland. She was from texas and liked scream-o (music style... forgive me if i spelt it wrong). No idea why i wanted to meet her... yikes!

Hell, i had really fun times meeting all those women i probably never would have met otherwise.

But i agree with you nevertheless... you should really look twice before meeting someone you've met online. Since there really are weird people with internet access out there...

I think it's common sense... plus i always was good with having a more or less accurate impression of people (how they look in their pictures, how they write, how they sound (never meet someone you haven't talked to on the phone before!)). If you use your brain, there's nothing bad to it.

I'll tell you afterwards tho, if she was a 40 year old man who was using pictures of his hot sister...

@Psychoman
In german, there is a saying like "holz vor der hütte haben" or something, which means "having wood in front of your door" (more or less). If i'm not wrong, you can say something like "she has lots of wood in front of her door", if she has big gazongas. Different countries, different sayings.
Why would you want a girl with wooden tits?
Quote from MAGGOT :Why would you want a girl with wooden tits?

Look at it this way, at least they would be "FIRM"

(aaah..Wooden tit be nice to have some firm breasts! )
Quote from Bladerunner :Look at it this way, at least they would be "FIRM"

Something that is firm is still slightly flexible, though.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Something that is firm is still slightly flexible, though.

Rotting wood is flexible... Or wet wood...

Well, after a very weird number of times talking to my girl on msn, she's finally starting to pull her act together. Like it's going now, this might even still go in the right direction.

Oh yea, she has big boobs
Quote from sgt.flippy :Rotting wood is flexible... Or wet wood...

At least with the first one, you're going into a weird direction there...
All this talk of "wood" to compare to a girls breasts is making me think the lot of you are gay!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :All this talk of "wood" to compare to a girls breasts is making me think the lot of you are gay!

Don't worry, I'm getting wood too..
If the girl is rather small a flatter chest looks better on her. Small girl + big breasts looks rather weird
How come all you german dudes have missed the physics lectures where they talk about the correlation between boob size and attractivenes?
Quote from hyntty :How come all you german dudes have missed the physics lectures where they talk about the correlation between boob size and attractivenes?

Because they are...
I would rather have a girlfriend with a pretty face and small breasts then one with huge boobs and an ugly face. Telling a woman that she has huge boobs will probably get you slapped, whereas if you say that she has a pretty face you won't.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I would rather have a girlfriend with a pretty face and small breasts then one with huge boobs and an ugly face. Telling a woman that she has huge boobs will probably get you slapped, whereas if you say that she has a pretty face you won't.

I dunno...

"I like your face."
*SMACK*
Or:

"I'd like your face on..."
*SMACK*
I Live For Speed and also Live For Freedom-and-not-having-to-spend-my-money-at-some-girl

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG