The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
omg ..do you play lfs? or you just int his forum for talking sh1t and scaring little kids?
and no, I actually have no idea what a "psicopath" is, but I'm sure you'll have a long winded answer for me. Which in turn will make me consider that hamsters are the dominant species because they have fluffy backs and no tails.

edit: Are you sure you're not suffering from paranoid delusions? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis hence "psycho"
then you know what im definitly out of here im tyred of being insulted with the mods ignoring it
Had I known that was all it took, I would have said it a lot sooner. Given your posting history, there's really no other conclusion for me to draw.
you now what i changed my mind

psycho stand for psycopath who feels no remorse

and it has many negative connotations never is used referring to psicothic

i might be slightly deluded or psicotic, how do you know so much? for not knowing what a psicopath is you know very well what psicotic is

well i suppose the lizards told you

you know in this supposed relity it makes no sense a guy comes with an avatar saying nuking forrest gump is sexy, not in this forum

but in a world where humans are a not evolved being but enginnered by lizard man who actually did evolve for trillions of years makes sense and explains how in such an inferior body is manifested an inferior soul

man its all in the internet, Zecharia Sitchin and many are very serious peope, its like pee being the bet medicine ever, answers are there

so keep selling your self to the lizard man, you are a slave im a free man
Sociopathy (previously psychopathy) is a mental condition where one is subjected to thoughts, impulses and images which suggest to the individual to act in a negative way, the stereotypical sociopath en-acts these suggestions without empathy for others but the condition should not be confused for a lack of empathy, Lerts.

It is possible for a sociopath to lead a productive life and be a good person, the condition itself is not indemic with a lack of empathy. Whilst one can argue that on an internet forum people are more inclined to act "like a sociopath", this is inferring to act in a manner without empathy for the feelings of others.

However a lack of empathy does not define sociopathy. Whilst many traits such as an inability to bond with others and to get a rise out of controlling others may be a mainstay, they are not the definition of the condition and although commonplace are merely no more than a stereotype.

Sociopathy is in fact a dabilitating condition which can lead to very unsocial behaviour and sadly can put a person beyond social recovery and inclusion in the social matrix of our society, but not everyone with the condition is beyond hope.

EDIT: And the whole lizardman thing is propaganda from the new world order, modern day nazi's. I strongly suggest not getting involved in that...
i studied what a psicopath is, is very simple, a person with no remorse, if i kill a fly ill feel bad afterwards

1 of every 4 is a SOCIALICED psycho they live model lifes just like picasso, but he lead to suicide several women

due to my condition i read many psychiatrist books i know what im talking about

and the thread on somebody with a dead pet, the answers and reaction proved this forum has plenty of socialized psychopaths, 1 every 4

but well just like the pub

edit:

of course skulls prove we do evolved for trillions of years, who knows whats behind all that misinformation

as for those who hate me this is what happens:

im a good person who can afford to show publically his heart, they are jealous they cant because they are sick
You are redefining the word with the "social" prefix so that you can apply it when it isnt meant to be applied, and in so doing making "social" sociopathy a norm. That's a bad definition of sociopathy, even if you did get it from a book.

If you are reading books on the subject though, and they're using the word "psycho", then I think you need to update your libary somewhat. The term has not been in official use for some time. Like "manic depressive" it was dropped to try and remove the social stigma from the condition.

A lack of remorse is indeed common with the condition as it is what leads to a lack of empathy. Again, it does not define the condition, it is merely commonplace. Sociopathy is the impulses, imagery, and suggestions which lead a person to having no remorse. It is possible to suffer from sociopathy and yet still empathise. Likewise, it is possible to have 'no regrets' without suffering from sociopathia.
lerts..you just don´t get it don´t you?
this is a thread about a man and a elephant.
not about your psych problems or whatever.

and don´t call me sick bevor we get some serious problems here kthxbyegfu.
all right becky so you empathice me and know how i feel in this forum

you were brave and opened you heart and admitted you were lesbian, imagine evey time you made a comment relate with sexuality somebody said shut up dykke all you say is crab and alike

so using anonimity i admited all my problems like past substance abuse and being partially deluded, and many people uses that to bring me down cause they hate me, shut up nuts, psycho, stoner,deluded

you dont go around saying shut up you homo, or shut up you damm paraplejic

you should show some respect for others people troubles not using them against them

the only reason i stay here its because on vacation i have no friends is this bad socialization or nothing

i made plenty friends here in real life its the same i walk in the pub and i know eveybody but here it really sucks

i mean i dont recall my last fight but if somebody in real life beahave as here, no it just cant happen or there would be a fight
so you want to threat me?!
come on give me your home-adress and i´ll visit you..
i´ve seen all karate-kid movies so you better f0cking watch out..
no im not threating you, but would you behave like that i you werent anonimous?

i use this anonimity because im unsecure of my self and need others people aprobation, here i get the oposite which is doing wonders on my mind

you use it to feel good by making othes feel bad, just like a bullie

i never ever saw in a bar similar to someone saying his pet got dead and then somebody answering oh my worm died as well

have you ever seen something similar without a fight?
I dont quite qualify as a sociopath, infact i've been doing some reading and it seems they want to ditch the term sociopath now too... Apparently it's "Antisocial Personality Disorder" (APD) now. The left wing liberal tree hugging lesbians never stop meddling do they !

ok, so I take it you are diagnosed with APD. I'm not officially diagnosed with it as I don't meet all the criteria (though I do score a few points...).

The difference in terms of reaction to our respective situations is twofold, one is pervasiveness. When it becomes impossible for a thread to stay on topic once it has been "Becky'd" or "Lerts'd" then that will create residual bad fealing. I'm aware sometimes this happens when i'm active in a thread, and conscious to try and get at least a few derailed topics back on track. Being 'different' in a community doesnt meen I have to be centre of attention - at least, not 'all' the time... Though a lil' bit of narccicism is just fine by me

The second issue is the "W.T.F." factor. If you are so far off the wall with your entry post whenever you pop into a thread, immediately gatecrashing a topic into a discussion of your personal issues, then you immediately generate hostility. Being 'too far from normal' that nobody understands you and then you take over the thread is a trait you've had for a while. I don't >think< that I do this, so comparing reactions to me to reactions to yourself is perhaps missing the point of why some people get upset with you.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of narccicism from time to time, i'll freely admit to have narccicistic tendancies myself and that appealing to them is a good way to get into my good books, but if you really need to make every forum contribution you make a detailed focus on yourself and your psychiatric history, then perhaps you need to find another outlet to use whilst your therapist is on holiday?

I strongly recommend avoiding k-hole's, you sound like you've had far too many already.

Peace (and absolutely none of this macho bar fighting bull, I meen, if it came to a fight I already know who's won so i've no reason to threaten anyone... )
i see it makes no sense talking to you because you don´t get what i mean..
don´t you want to go some other peoples nuts?
this was a funny thread, till you came and killed the fun..

have a nice day talking to your selfe
hell i point this story that is passed as true is a lie everybody jump on me and i cant defend

actually i have no diagnosed disorder and i go regularly to a psychiatrist

IM NOT schizoprhenic nor bipolar nor psicopathic nor delusional just slightly crazy

and this thread just switched subject from the elephant to attacking me since i pointed out it was a lie and im sane for being right, cant i defend myself

and telling a fake story leads to fake news is a logical step

and im not egocentric i just prefer to discuss my ideas than about a man caught having sex with sheeps

but what i whant to point out its that since i hang around here due to my being alone on vacation im on permanent distress, just like demoers and drifters
if your so sad about it so why don´t you just leave, but no...you ahve to stand and tell everybody how we hurt your feelings.

but enough now, don´t want to see someone cry here...
Quote :and this thread just switched subject from the elephant to attacking me since i pointed out it was a lie and im sane for being right, cant i defend myself

Well, not so much a lie as a joke... Clearly it's intended purpose is humour, even if it doesnt actually make you laugh, no?
Quote :but what i whant to point out its that since i hang around here due to my being alone on vacation im on permanent distress, just like demoers and drifters

I used to travel on business a lot with an old job I had, and the thing I found is that going to an exotic place isnt so exotic when your only company is the cleaning maid or some guy in a suite showing you the sights of his city... Holidays are about who you share them with. If your idea of a holiday is to spend time in the LFS forum, then maybe we aren't as bad as you make out
yep maybe you are not that bad after all just childish

the thing is that im considering wether to buy a watch o a wheel

one moment im thinking wow there are very nice people here ill buy the wheel and stick on but then i see some answers hell what a... im buying the watch and leaving
Must be a really nice watch.
yea... a watch just to see the hour doesnt need to be expensive...
really nice, at least for me:

http://www.yeswatch.com/

i was saying in a forum why dont they make a 24 hour dial with just one hand so it stands for the sun, and voila next day i found it

it also tells you when sun rises and hides and moonphase is like a wrist palnetarium

but well i still prefer a g25 but if im gonna quit soon:

ive been caged into my own thread where im holding a monologue and if i give my opinion on others threads, very rarely, look what happens
I can see how that watch would be useful, I often get confused about when the sun rises and sets, the times are just so random.
#73 - JJ72
I don't use a watch, what's the point?
Originally Posted by wark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

That one has a better ending.

as you see this is a real consistent history contrary to false story of the elephant
probably the elephant story was even based on this with a news channel twist

Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG