The online racing simulator
Help me guys with signature
(20 posts, started )
Hello, I'm newbie at this forum, and I would like to know, how make a picture be a visible. Not a hyperlink or something, but visible picture, witch, everybody could see it. Any special codes for that ? Thanks in advance.
Quote from seniecka :Hello, I'm newbie at this forum, and I would like to know, how make a picture be a visible. Not a hyperlink or something, but visible picture, witch, everybody could see it. Any special codes for that ? Thanks in advance.

You cant...end of query!
You can't.
This forum has images disabled for signatures. If it wasn't though, you'd use [img] tags to display it. Sorry

E: Wow, 3 replies within a minute. Now that's service
Hm, ok. But why for example Toki has three images on his signature ?
Those are userbars.

Some leagues have userbars that can be used in signatures. Big images are not allowed for a very good reason since they disrupt the reading flow of the forum.
Quote from seniecka :Hm, ok. But why for example Toki has three images on his signature ?

They arent images, they are banners, which are OK as long as they have been approved by Victor..CBA to search out the thread, but it is all explained somewhere on the forum...happy hunting!
Ok, thanks for info.
w00t

Seniecka!!!! LOL, never knew you got s2 you should of told me old man xD

Nice one! you will like it !

Parasyk i skype kada noresi perlekt
Quote from zeugnimod :Those are userbars.

Some leagues have userbars that can be used in signatures. Big images are not allowed for a very good reason since they disrupt the reading flow of the forum.

To be honest I hate the fact userbars can be used too, I just adblock them all as it makes things inconsistent, what the userbars show can be done with text so there is no need for them.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :To be honest I hate the fact userbars can be used too, I just adblock them all as it makes things inconsistent, what the userbars show can be done with text so there is no need for them.

True, sigs with 3 or more userbars are quite annoying, too. One is ok, IMO, since they aren't any bigger than the "Quote" and "Reply" buttons anyway.
Quote from zeugnimod :True, sigs with 3 or more userbars are quite annoying, too.

Which is why I blocked all userbars with Firefox' adblocker.
Quite true, there's no point of having this userbar spammage around. If the pictures in signatures are disabled, keep them disabled. Or enable them, would spare Victor a lot of unnecessary work.
Quote from hrtburnout :Which is why I blocked all userbars with Firefox' adblocker.

+1

Death to all userbars.
Bah, you're so bias with your "Death to all userbars." stance. Next thing we know you'll have an "ideal userbar" which is blonde contents with blue letterings. Then you'll try to trap all these other userbars in 404 camps, and then... That's when powerful internets like Mozilla and Opera will start attacking your empire, holding Safari and Internet Explorer hostage.

They'll try attacking from all sides; through the upper IP ranges; the middle range; but finally with a small collaboration between the Northern Operaians, The Southern Operaians and those damn Mozillians, they will get in through the firewall in a small land near Luigi's Pizza. However, the Southern Operaians also have some co.jp domains to worry about, and a Platoon of Northern Operaians were lost to the same co.jp domains.

Finally, with the Northern and Southern Operaians mounting another attack along with the Mozillaians; the trio attack on the .fr front, and push back the evil empire, to try to push them back into opening their ports, disabling their firewalls, and freeing Internet Explorer and Safari back into the world.

In short: It worked. The attack from the .it front and the .fr front... worked?!

(If this has inaccuracys... which it can't, because it's not based, or derived from any real world events, be it past or present... complain to someone else.)
I'm not keen on massive signatures, as long as a signature is descreet I think it's fine even with a userbar in it. I dont like the multiple user bars and one or two users have signatures longer than some posts which I really hate. A signature is that, a small 'stamp' at the end of a post. Great for breaking up a page of posts and actually a cosmetic benefit, but some users are just screen hogs.

Quote boxes in signatures annoy me more than userbars. Compare a sig with a quote block in it to the way Dustin & Kev have theirs at the moment... The latter two have it right.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm not keen on massive signatures, as long as a signature is descreet I think it's fine even with a userbar in it. I dont like the multiple user bars and one or two users have signatures longer than some posts which I really hate. A signature is that, a small 'stamp' at the end of a post. Great for breaking up a page of posts and actually a cosmetic benefit, but some users are just screen hogs.

Quote boxes in signatures annoy me more than userbars. Compare a sig with a quote block in it to the way Dustin & Kev have theirs at the moment... The latter two have it right.

:iagree:

*sigh*
While Bladerunner is almost there with the wind up, I think he's let this little beauty slip by

Quote from Becky Rose :

......:mischievo.......
grrrr Mackie!

I feel thoroughly owned.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG