The online racing simulator
Bug in my LFSWstats
(8 posts, started )
Bug in my LFSWstats
Well, I was looking for my online race results, than I found a big error in my stats. I remember it was the time of the Y tespaches and I opend a new server and at some days no1 could connect to my server.

1. my stats say I was driving on FE rallyxgrn

2. it sayes, I got 2nd of 1

Can u tell my why it´s like that (now I know why sometimes no1 could connect to the server, but why did that happen?)
Your too slow. The clock beat you. Technicly you are never alone because your racing the clock. If it beats you then its a pitty but your second not first.

Don't take this post seriously! I've seen someone else for who it said the same and its pretty weird.
lol can happen... but its a bug because your a demo and demos cant go online with cracked s2... thats maby a bug unless you cracked, i didnt say you did but just incase...
Nope the person who had this also was a fully clean licenced S2 member.
Quote from chavm481 :lol can happen... but its a bug because your a demo and demos cant go online with cracked s2... thats maby a bug unless you cracked, i didnt say you did but just incase...

wtf are you talking about? You clearly have no idea what your saying.
First of all, ignore anything chavm481 says, his posts never add any relevant information to threads.

Second, to the op and devs, there is a contradiction between what it says on the page in John's screenshot, and what it says if you press "details". If you press "details" then it says the track is BL GP and the guy in 1st place was driving a UF1. But on the main page it says FE rallygreen.

I'm thinking that maybe the server switched tracks from BL to FE when John was on the server, thus putting it in S2 mode from demo mode. John was probably kicked from the server during this process, but LFSW still recorded the result. Problem is, both tracks were recorded, in two different places! This "race" should be ignored by LFSW.

This is my guess, correct me if I'm wrong.
erm @ chavm481.. watch his Licence here.. he got S2 YAY ^^ and at lfsworld it shows demo.. so he cant get craked S2 .. i think u got craked S2 cause u know to much as demo driver in my eyes...
Marco Heiko
Born: 1 wtf 1992
Died: 29 October 2009
Reason: Bumping old thread

Bug in my LFSWstats
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG