The online racing simulator
[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
Quote from RS1T :I dont know why everyone is getting so worked up about the drugs thing...it is completely harmless. The only this it could possibly result in is a ten year old kid asking his mum, What is valium??? It has nothing to do with drugs, apart from the names. You buy them at a certain price, which constantly varies, so you have to use your Brain to work out when is a good time to buy and sell. It is just like a minature version of the stock market just with the items named as drugs to make the server seem more fun, and ppl saying 'ohh what kind of sad person would play because of the drugs' just piss me off. The drug thing is just a disguise to make simple stock market techniques appear more interesting, as economics is as boring as shit tbh. And anyway this topic has gone off topic completely from some guy who was just wondering if another demo server could be opened up. People like the LC server because it lives up to its name - ITS LIBERAL. It is more fun than the TC server because you dont loose 100 euros per second if you go 10mph over the speed limit, they allow you to use more fun cars like the MRT and FBM, and you dont get banned for making the slightest mistake. So please i beg all of you idiots, STOP posting things about 'ohh why would anyone want to play on LC' its just a waste of your post, it is not constructive and does not help anybody

idiot...
Quote from zeugnimod :Still no reason to post a private message in the public forum.

BTW, it wasn't funny at all.

i still think its funny , but hey you are german..............germans dont have any sense of humor at all
Quote from G!NhO :i still think its funny , but hey you are german..............germans dont have any sense of humor at all

Whatever...
empty spaces make the most noise
?
i am now closing this as it is turning ugly again.

If you wish to make recomendations regarding TC or any server it is best to visit their website.
This thread is closed

[LC]LibertyCruise
(133 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG