The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Meh, just enter for the fun. I loose every week.

same, ive joined twice i quess and i havent got any votes in those weeks
#52 - JJ72
I don't mind using photos (it's called photoshop afterall ), because there're things that you can't reproduce by brush (or maybe it would take hours and still not look as good), I use whatever gives me the best result in the shortest amount of time. (without forgoing quality of course) Surely doing it all by brush is a prove of illustration skill, but I don't feel like I have to prove it, since I know I can paint. (on computer and on canvas).

if a topic comes up that inspire me to use a different style, i would use pure illustration as well, it's about using the media that fits the brief.
#53 - JJ72
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Fantastic edit from JJ72, but i was just wondering. Although he has made the XFG/XFR look RWD, we all know its still a FWD car that he has had to use to get that shot. So is it against the rules what he has done, or not?

so if I tell you I used LFS tweak to make it RWD, it'll be alright?

irrelvant imo.

the car in the picture is a midship turbochaged RWD, a proper beast!
Quote from JJ72 :so if I tell you I used LFS tweak to make it RWD, it'll be alright?

irrelvant imo.

the car in the picture is a midship turbochaged RWD, a proper beast!

Reminds me of the Metro 6R4...
Quote from JJ72 :I don't mind using photos (it's called photoshop afterall ), because there're things that you can't reproduce by brush (or maybe it would take hours and still not look as good), I use whatever gives me the best result in the shortest amount of time. (without forgoing quality of course) Surely doing it all by brush is a prove of illustration skill, but I don't feel like I have to prove it, since I know I can paint. (on computer and on canvas).

if a topic comes up that inspire me to use a different style, i would use pure illustration as well, it's about using the media that fits the brief.

Do not put in doubt.

The only way to win is to make a good Feng Shui in my house.
isn't this supposed to be the 9th week instead of the 8th week?
Quote from Senninha25 :isn't this supposed to be the 9th week instead of the 8th week?

Read the first few posts in the thread. I've contacted a moderator but they're obviously too busy to sort it at the moment.

And JJ, Quicksilver made the rules so it's upto him if your pic is allowed. It is very very nice though, like Furiously-Fast said it does kinda look like a 6R4.
JJ72 - I really wanted to participate this time. But now I don't see any use of wasting my time!

Very nice picture BTW.
I had a go!

EDIT: Version 2!
Changes:
- Removed XRT headlights
- More bloom
- More zoom

Enjoy and please give me more constructive feedback .
(I left V1 there for people to now what I am on about )
Attached images
PhotomodeComp9.jpg
PhotomodeComp9v2.jpg
#60 - JJ72
zoom in more.

hey you are actually getting better at it......
I entered this week for the sake of it... I don't think I really stand a chance

FINAL ENTRY
Attached images
Drift.jpg
Drift Preview.jpg
I just didn't want to see FWD powerslides with smoke pouring off the front wheels and not the rears, so if you post a FWD car but with smoke coming off the rear wheels we will just assume it's converted to RWD and therefore legal.

I'm loving JJ's entry by the way, did you use pictures from real rallycross cars or was it from another game like DIRT or CRC?
Blah, you couldn't tell us before lol? Now I guess I have to work on my RXO again.
'Final Entry'

blue smoke ftw
Where you find the original pic?

I think is... ummm idk... too bluerred? idk how write that...... I hope u can understand me.

Final entry.
Awesome work, Tazka.
@Tazka:

Nice one... looks real
I forgot to say " FINAL ENTRY" :Eyecrazy: (lol)

Attached images
Entry-3PNG.png
#75 - JJ72
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm loving JJ's entry by the way, did you use pictures from real rallycross cars or was it from another game like DIRT or CRC?

entire car was created with the brush.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG