The online racing simulator
DFP Help!
(15 posts, started )
DFP Help!
My DFP is beeping whenever I switch it on and both lights are flashing! What is wrong with it?
Bump!
are the pedals connected?
No, the pedals aren't connected because they are spiking.
#5 - ajp71
A bit more detail would be helpful, a DFP can't beep anyway. Have you tried unplugging it (both power and USB)?
#6 - dadge
the DFP does beep. mine beeps (quiet beep) in the self config.
@Alex: Yes I have tried that, and a DFP has two different beeps, one quiet, one loud. The quiet one is normal AFAIK, and the loud one is an error sign IIRC. Acronyms FTW!
It doesn't calibrate now. What can I now do?
#9 - dadge
the power supply might be buggered.
I am going to to send the DFP back now, I just can't remember which website I bought it from!
I had the same problem with my DFP, I was in CTRA in a SO circuit, and I crashed a wall. In that moment the steering wheel started to make a rare sound, and I scared and disconnected the USB. Inmediately I connected again the DFP to the USB, but it didn't calibrated and my PC didn't detect it again... Now I am waiting 1 month and 20 days for a new DFP or a repaired one... I wanted to improve my skills in this summer holidays, but I only came back to my old DualShock

PD: Send it to Logitech saying anything... if you are in warranty time you can get your DFP repaired in Logitech.

EDIT: I forgot to say, that in the shop (MediaMarkt) they told me that in a month I would have my wheel working well... Now I'm waiting approximately 2 months ^^
I up this post to tell that they changed my DFP to a G25, paying the difference!
I got another DFP .
why so sad? the dfp is a good wheel. loads of people would be happy to have one.
Well I was sort of hoping that they would give me a DFGT or a G25 since they don't make DFPs anymore .

DFP Help!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG