The online racing simulator
WWE wrestling.
(41 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :So you also stopped watching movies when you realized that it's all acted?

I didnt say i stopped watching them
Quote from zeugnimod :So you also stopped watching movies when you realized that it's all acted?

Movies are fake but smart. WWE is fake and stupid.
Quote from deggis :Movies are fake but smart. WWE is fake and stupid.

EVERY movie is smart?

EVERYTHING in wrestling is stupid?

I disagree.
^^^
But he didnt say everything.

Also, I watched it a couple of times and thought it was stupid, but I love the fact that there are grown people who believe that it's real.
Quote from speed1 :Also, I watched it a couple of times and thought it was stupid, but I love the fact that there are grown people who believe that it's real.

Santa's real :wmann3:
santa claus, saint nicholas (Άγιος Νικόλαος) is real. that is, there actually was a person who was pronounced 'saint'.

he's dead though
Quote from speed1 :Also, I watched it a couple of times and thought it was stupid, but I love the fact that there are grown people who believe that it's real.

My mother made fun of us all the time, teasing that "it's fake, you baboons." Of course it was fake, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. In fact, it's quite funny seeing people post on here "...quit watching when I found out it was fake...."

As kids, my brother and I watched it, and Dad sat right with us every Saturday to watch. He was also a studio wrestling fan from his youth back in the 50's/60's.

But my great grandmother? My parents told that she would get down right vicious if you tried to tell her that "Professional Wrestling" was fake. She was a die hard fan, and believed every bit of it. That was way before my time though, back with Bruno Sanmartino.

Quote from mutt107 :the moves are planned out but the pain is real.. people get hurt if they do the move wrong.

AFAIK, from watching a documentary on wrestling from back in the WWF era, nothing is planned out except the outcome. What is happening and going to happen is all improv by the wrestlers in real time. When you see one bending down to grasp the other by the hair, that is when they are whispering and discussing the "move" that is going to happen.

It may be fake, but they are very good at what they do, which is in the improv of it all. Accidents do happen and they do get hurt, but that is rare according to the show I watched on it. They know exactly what each other are going to do. As, for example, Hulk Hogan grabs Big John Studd (I use old names as I don't know any of the recent 'characters') and whips him to the ropes, Hogan is telling him that he is going to lift his foot up to kick him or give him a clothsline or whatever move. It's fake, but the improv is real.
Wrestling was cool when it was WWF (World Wrestling Federation) but since it became WWE (World Wrestling Intertainment) it became shit cause they really turned it into a whole comedy and not as underground as it was back then. I was young (younger >.>) when WWF was still there but I enjoyed watching it. Now I can only watch TNA which is like the shittiest wrestling league ever.
Quote from Riders Motion :Wrestling was cool when it was WWF (World Wrestling Federation) but since it became WWE (World Wrestling Intertainment) it became shit cause they really turned it into a whole comedy and not as underground as it was back then. I was young (younger >.>) when WWF was still there but I enjoyed watching it. Now I can only watch TNA which is like the shittiest wrestling league ever.

I would have thought that would have been impossible to get wrong.
Stupidity surprises me, once again.
I just blame it on him being French Canadian and get on with it.
Quote from Klutch :I would have thought that would have been impossible to get wrong.

Nothing is impossible with typing skills. Some people type constantly on forums all day long and some people type very little and make mistakes.

This forum has gone very much downhill with people posting about every little tiny mistake others make, whether true stupidity of the English language from native English speaking folks or simple "fat finger" mistakes on a keyboard.
I do find it quite funny though when those from a non-English speaking country actually type better English than a fair chunk of the English population
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I do find it quite funny though when those from a non-English speaking country actually type better English than a fair chunk of the English population

Well the English population is riddled with ignorant people who 1. don't even realise they don't know their own language and 2. can't speak another language enough even to ask for directions.
#39 - MR_B
Basically,

Women have Eastenders/ soaps
Men have wrestling.

We know it's fake, (change the record already) but it's still entertaining to watch.

Also, WWE's completely lost the plot after they started aiming their shows towards kids under 10 (from about 2000/2001).
Which is why I've "crossed the line" onto TNA.
Quote from Klutch :I would have thought that would have been impossible to get wrong.

Ah so doing a few mistakes in some of my 3,182 post makes me stupid now? What about it was a late night mistake? Do you think I did it on purpose? You can't even write Clutch properly so why dont you shut up.

And yes Dustin, I'm French Canadian so I'm sorry guys if my english isn't the best of all but I didn't choose to born in the shit part of Canada.
Quote from Riders Motion :Ah so doing a few mistakes in some of my 3,182 post makes me stupid now? What about it was a late night mistake? Do you think I did it on purpose? You can't even write Clutch properly so why dont you shut up.

And yes Dustin, I'm French Canadian so I'm sorry guys if my english isn't the best of all but I didn't choose to born in the shit part of Canada.

lolraged

WWE wrestling.
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG