The online racing simulator
LFSDrift.net Movie!
(51 posts, started )
I'm a drifter too. But i still think racing is harder. Fight over and back to ontopic.
Quote from Maukkade :I'm a drifter too. But i still think racing is harder. Fight over and back to ontopic.

Thats easy to say you are a drifter too, im a racer too and i think drifting is much hotter and harder, because Drift Races puts togheter the best of both worlds into one.

But, drifting is better, its a ...fact, no args required, pwnd, period.

now, back to ontopic please, stop bitchin.

Drift rulez, ya wai?
Ok, one more post.

So, drifters can do every track with same setup AND they dont need to practise the track around 100 laps before they can do a WR possible lap.

Drifting rules; yes it does but its easier also.
Drifting is better is an opinion not a fact. If you think that drifting is harder then racing then good for you. Pwnd, period. (?)
Quote from Maukkade :Ok, one more post.

Runed out of arguments? Yes i know it rules, ive said that before ya wai?
Quote from Slidaaaa :You are such a hater...

Quote from Slidaaaa :nigers

Quote from Slidaaaa :how white does PLAYAPIMP sounds to you?

Quote from Slidaaaa :Nig

Quote from Slidaaaa :Dude! Racing requires no skill, but drift, im sure you cant do it, most lfs players just cant, pwnd!

Drift FTW !

Quote from Slidaaaa :racers are always such drama queens

Quote from Slidaaaa :drift pwn yo, period.
just shutufuzzle.

Quote from Slidaaaa :BS drifting is soo much more l377 can get soo much more chicks, every fatass has a Ferrari and can go fast with it

Quote from Slidaaaa :Drift Races

Quote from Slidaaaa :fast and furious.

akhem....

Quote from Slidaaaa :i dont have enough IQ

True
Nice collection
I just wanna say... You are such a dumb person Slidaaaa.

OT: The movie is cool but It's kinda long as some people said already.
Nicely done on the movie i liked it i like the feel of it
Nice movie Maxiim.

You have talent.

Tomorrow you will make things much better.

Only a couple of things:

Before making a video, when you choose the music, close your eyes and imagine the scenes. It seems that the video has been too improvised.

Maybe something long for a somewhat repetitive.

Removing these things and seeing some details, I think you are going to do incredible things.
Quote from Slidaaaa :now, back to ontopic please, stop bitchin.

Why you keep posting [poop]. If you think your vid is so awesome, do a new thread, then we come and spam that full of crap.
copy cat?
That video didn't seem original to me at all, it really reminded me of tarcal's style of his movie "step into S2" one of his coolest too..

However the track was kinda cool and squidhead, hate to disapoint you i listen to alot of d n b myself..

But there is a sign of some good editing, the main thing is you really need to pick up yer own style really.. It just got repeatetive after 8 mins, after seeing that horribly modded XRT ..

I;d give it 7/10

P.S

sweet collection squiddy
Woah is this a video thread? or am i in the wrong section?!?

The movie seemed a tad long so maybe add the best of it and compress it down to like 2-3 minutes maybe? next time? Anyway good job mate
Quote from squidhead :akhem....

True

Oh and BTW nice movie bit to long but..
why does the XRT look that way

EDIT: I fund out and il shurt since you seem to want that
Quote from Slidaaaa :Dude! Racing requires no skill, but drift, im sure you cant do it, most lfs players just cant, pwnd!
Drift FTW !

nonsense..
Quote from evilpimp :FYI, Seuy was a drifter and probably still is. I was a drifter aswell and driving fast is a LOT harder then drifting. Drifting requires skill, yes. But only till you reach a certain level and then racing becomes a lot harder.
No more comments about this because itll turn into a racing vs drifting fight again.
Oh and wth is up with the pedo comment? O_O

Not exactly, all ways drifting/racing u will gain skill. And no matter on what skill u are now. You will get better! Same for drifters and racers.
Quote from Slidaaaa :BS drifting is soo much more l377 can get soo much more chicks, every fatass has a Ferrari and can go fast with it, if drifting wasnt much better, fast furious would be called Tokyo Race, pwnd, period.
The 'pedo' coment is about the innocence X logic thing, try to figure out...

Bullshit again.. Difference in race and drift - drift is more popular for public, because it's more fun to watch u can drift in a special are.. where can come more ppl in "one" place. (and drift it's a show, race is more: its PRO driving=)
Quote from evilpimp :So drifting takes more skill then racing because you can get more chicks and the third fast and the furious is called Tokyo drift? Nice.

For sure a drifter can't drive his ferrari as fast as a pro driver in the same ferrari. If you think they can then you have seriously never tried going for a world record.

Let us suppose that this is true, but u cant say that drifter cant race very good.
(IMHO, drifter must be a "racer" too.. and if he is a good racer, then probably he can fight for a world record and probably will win) Any way, it depends on a racer and no more flame need here.
Quote from Maukkade :I'm a drifter too. But i still think racing is harder. Fight over and back to ontopic.

=] i think PRO racing is harder too. Who think otherwise, try race and make jus one WR.
u will see

PS: Nice video Maxim.
I like cheese
I agree with your answer to my first part but not the second. (the first and second time you quoted me).

The first it's true that you'll always get skill watever it is your practicing. Drifting will help you in racing (at least it helped me quite a bit with car control).

The second part not so sure about that. Someone whos been racing for 5 years can probably hold a slide (of course not as well as a pro drifter) wereas a pro drifter will probably only get within 1-2 seconds of the pro racer. A pro drifter will have to work A LOT harder to get that WR compared to a pro racer.

I'm saying this as someone who's been a drifter for a full year and switched to racing.
Quote from evilpimp :I'm saying this as someone who's been a drifter for a full year and switched to racing.

Seconding that as a 3 year drifter trying to race...
Me 3 years racing and drifting too,and all i can say is drifting is piece of cake,but try to do 0.3 faster over the limit for wr,now thats hard.

Btw nice video i dont like dnb but goes well with this movie,as tarc's movies too.(wondering wheres that guy,didnt talk for long time now..)
Quote from Maukkade :Ok, one more post.

So, drifters can do every track with same setup AND they dont need to practise the track around 100 laps before they can do a WR possible lap.

totaly agree whit u
Quote from e2mustang :(wondering wheres that guy,didnt talk for long time now..)

either he gave his account to someone, or he bumped his head really hard and joined Total Torque.
Thx for all coments
Well...this video is bit long imo, seems to be well made and with effort but lacks of creativity on effects and it gets boring after a while. Maybe if you made a separation...with diferent cams, like chapters or something.
Overall is nice.

About those offtopic sad comments...i just say one thing. Shame on you.
Try to keep that kind of discussion to private messages and respect the other users of this forum.

LFSDrift.net Movie!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG