The online racing simulator
LFSDrift.net Movie!
(51 posts, started )
LFSDrift.net Movie!
Cool, it hold me on for more than 5 minutes, thats an achievment hehe, i just dont like much the quite too bright and yellowish color filter, and the drifts needs a level-up, i like the Psychedelik like feel, but congrats.
Quote from Slidaaaa :Cool, it hold me on for more than 5 minutes, thats an achievment hehe, i just dont like much the quite too bright and yellowish color filter, and the drifts needs a level-up, i like the Psychedelik like feel, but congrats.

thx for commen. but "the drifts needs a level-up" ? this is some sick drifting scene dude.
Quote from Slidaaaa :Cool, it hold me on for more than 5 minutes,

2 minutes for me, my ears started bleeding instantly though.
Quote from squidhead :2 minutes for me, my ears started bleeding instantly though.

Thx for comment
Quote from squidhead :2 minutes for me, my ears started bleeding instantly though.

You are such a hater...

Hey Maxim, this guy only said this because he doesnt like nigers, your video is actually good dood.
Quote from Slidaaaa :You are such a hater...

Hey Maxim, this guy only said this because he doesnt like nigers, your video is actually good dood.

lmfao i liked it to its a little to long but i like it
Quote from squidhead :Referring to... who exactly? (cute word choice, may I add)

I aint goin back to jail, how white does PLAYAPIMP sounds to you? and its a cute word if you add one more Gesus to it.
well now i guess im a nig*er..kinda wierd since im latin
Nig... you think its the dark skin? it was back then, update youserlf, but not today, its just the attitude, the ghetto_pimp_dayooum one, lewis hamilton is not a nig... for example, and yes that makes me a nig...
Quote from Slidaaaa :I aint goin back to jail, how white does PLAYAPIMP sounds to you?

So, I post in Maxiim's thread, that I didn't enjoy the movie, because Playapimp is presumably black (which he isn't) and I hate black guys (which I don't)

If you don't come up with a proper explanation to your logic (a PM would do for me, and I think you owe Playapimp an apology if I'm honest) than I have no other options but to presume you're a hater, a raicist, and topping all that : a person with ehm... how to put this smoothly... Not a very high IQ...
Quote from squidhead :So, I post in Maxiim's thread, that I didn't enjoy the movie, because Playapimp is presumably black (which he isn't) and I hate black guys (which I don't)

If you don't come up with a proper explanation to your logic (a PM would do for me, and I think you owe Playapimp an apology if I'm honest) than I have no other options but to presume you're a hater, a raicist, and topping all that : a person with ehm... how to put this smoothly... Not a very high IQ...

"a person with ehm... how to put this smoothly... Not a very high IQ" very smooth! How long did it took you to develop that sentence?

Hehe, awesome, but presume wathever you want, and i dont have enough IQ to figure out how to send a PM, my logic is very clear, my intentions also, but you are soo innocent...just makes it more fun!
Now now, take it to the PMs.

Nice movie Maxxim. A little bit long, but i enjoyed it.
Quote from Slidaaaa :"a person with ehm... how to put this smoothly... Not a very high IQ" very smooth! How long did it took you to develop that sentence?

Hehe, awesome, but presume wathever you want, and i dont have enough IQ to figure out how to send a PM, my logic is very clear, my intentions also, but you are soo innocent...just makes it more fun!

No offence but no, your logic isn't that clear... What's being innocent have to do with logic and understanding what someone who doesn't seem to know how to communicate his thoughts...

On topic : Nice one maxiim but theres one thing that bugs me and that's the fact that it's just like every other video out there. Same kind of scenes (twin, polka, etc.) and that little shadow kind of thing on the sides. There's nothing special in it that makes it better then the rest. Honestly, I didn't manage to finish the full 8 minutes and got bored after around 3 minutes. It's too long and maybe try to have more action compressed into less time so that we really feel the action and we get into it.
Not much logics... you are the little girl in the park, im the old man, i invite you to come by my truck, to give you a candy...
Quote from evilpimp :

He "pwnd too many nubs" to keep sanity... let's just leave it at that

Maxim : if you will actually need an advice on how to improve - you can ask. If you're going to mass produce movies like you do - you will probably be on the same level you are now.
you drifters bitch and moan about racers talking bad about you, but turn around and talk like this in threads...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :you drifters bitch and moan about racers talking bad about you, but turn around and talk like this in threads...

Dude! Racing requires no skill, but drift, im sure you cant do it, most lfs players just cant, pwnd!

Drift FTW !
Quote from Slidaaaa :Dude! Racing requires no skill, but drift, im sure you cant do it, most lfs players just cant, pwnd!

Drift FTW !

And here we go again, a fight between drifters and racers :rolleyes:
Quote from Maukkade :And here we go again, a fight between drifters and racers :rolleyes:

Aint no fight cause there aint no punches or curses, its just a discussion, racers are always such drama queens, but still theres nothing to discuss, drift pwn yo, period.

just shutufuzzle.
FYI, Seuy was a drifter and probably still is. I was a drifter aswell and driving fast is a LOT harder then drifting. Drifting requires skill, yes. But only till you reach a certain level and then racing becomes a lot harder.

No more comments about this because itll turn into a racing vs drifting fight again.

Oh and wth is up with the pedo comment? O_O
Quote from evilpimp :FYI, Seuy was a drifter and probably still is. I was a drifter aswell and driving fast is a LOT harder then drifting. Drifting requires skill, yes. But only till you reach a certain level and then racing becomes a lot harder.

No more comments about this because itll turn into a racing vs drifting fight again.

Oh and wth is up with the pedo comment? O_O

BS drifting is soo much more l377 can get soo much more chicks, every fatass has a Ferrari and can go fast with it, if drifting wasnt much better, fast furious would be called Tokyo Race, pwnd, period.

The 'pedo' coment is about the innocence X logic thing, try to figure out...
So drifting takes more skill then racing because you can get more chicks and the third fast and the furious is called Tokyo drift? Nice.

For sure a drifter can't drive his ferrari as fast as a pro driver in the same ferrari. If you think they can then you have seriously never tried going for a world record.

LFSDrift.net Movie!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG