The online racing simulator
LFSDrift.net Trailer!
(45 posts, started )
What kind of drift hate topic has a drifter hating on another drifter?It makes no sence.

Nice trailer Max. Waiting for the final product.
thx And i dont hate anyone
Quote from noob4ever :Squid, reasons? Your ignorance and stubbornness are just two of many.

Akhem... Now... take a look at my videos... and tell me "You squid are a drift hater, that's why you don't like this vid, it's not because of jerky editing, uninspired special flashing black overlay effects, lack of stuff nobody has ever seen before, and really weird camera rolls repeated all the time, not to mention the best part ever - 1 twist of the polka repeated 3 TIMES IN A ROW with blatant copy-paste, and it's definetly not because the fine looking XRT's have been blatantly riced, it's all because you, Squid, hate drifting... even though you have been on a drift team, was a drift team leader, competed (and achieved proper results) in drift competitions."

If you will still think, this movie is BAD because I hate drifting...well...

about the stubborness and ignorance : Stubbornness is what made me improve on my videos. And I believe I have reached a certain level to have my opinion on other's movies and be ignorant on how people try to change my opinion on them.
Yeah, my point was missed by a mile.

But its fine, lets put it this way:

Squid, ur right, im wrong.
let it end here.
but squid, you comment all vid like its the wors vid u ever seen .. Like its just u who can make vids here .. Its my f*** 4th vid and i have never used vegas before !
Quote from maxiim :but squid, you comment all vid like its the wors vid u ever seen .. Like its just u who can make vids here .. Its my f*** 4th vid and i have never used vegas before !

maxi teammate to teammate STFU just let it end

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :maxi teammate to teammate STFU just let it end

but im dont understand why he comment all vid like this!
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Or more idiots still coming You wanted some comments, we gave you some comments. I like drifting, so what "anti-drift" thread ?

Yes i came, late but not least, listen to Squirthead he knows what hes talking about, he is professional video editor, and have been a known drifter for a long time, if he says it sux big time (along with most other guys, and me) you should take note..

But dont let down my friend! just post somewhere else like lfs-t where they will always say it is " Just Fantastic".

Ya wai?
Quote from maxiim :but im dont understand why he comment all vid like this!

if he doesnt like it he doesnt like it so just end it b4 it gets locked...

epic face palm...by me
Attached images
Picture 0018.jpg
Quote from Slidaaaa :Yes i came, late but not least, listen to Squirthead he knows what hes talking about, he is professional video editor, and have been a known drifter for a long time, if he says it sux big time (along with most other guys, and me) you should take note..

But dont let down my friend! just post somewhere else like lfs-t where they will always say it is " Just Fantastic".

Ya wai?

he can just say what is wrong! what i need to change one. LIKE A FRIEND !
if you want to know what is wrong, you better start from Scrap again, no Spielberg could turn this ridiculous lame little clip into something decent anymore, what is wrong? The whole entire thing, every inch of it...

Just trying to help my old friend, dont waste your time trying to fix this anymore it will be helpless since everybody allready seen the scenes and flammed it, you can do a little better i know it!
veyr nice video!, i thought it was an xrr drifting
XRT looks a bit wierd.
somebody has problems.. seriusly
#39 - Migz
Quote from maxiim :but im dont understand why he comment all vid like this!

Because its the truth. He gives us ways of improving our videos. So shut up and take his criticism

But i have no clue what your on about? He never commented this video extremely badly...?

Quote from squidhead :This is the most entertaining movie I have ever seen, except that the link is directed to some topic on some forum, so I didn't see the movie

Quote from squidhead :yeah, the certain ricer mod has been popular lately

Quote from squidhead :why can't people just read and comprehend.
He says "This trailer is nothing special. Trailers are meant to be exciting..."

Quote from squidhead :including me

Quote from squidhead :if you keep mass producing them without any improvements, this will not last long

Quote from squidhead :That's the only excuse you can come up with? right, blame it on the society.

Quote from squidhead :Akhem... Now... take a look at my videos... and tell me "You squid are a drift hater, that's why you don't like this vid, it's not because of jerky editing, uninspired special flashing black overlay effects, lack of stuff nobody has ever seen before, and really weird camera rolls repeated all the time, not to mention the best part ever - 1 twist of the polka repeated 3 TIMES IN A ROW with blatant copy-paste, and it's definetly not because the fine looking XRT's have been blatantly riced, it's all because you, Squid, hate drifting... even though you have been on a drift team, was a drift team leader, competed (and achieved proper results) in drift competitions."

If you will still think, this movie is BAD because I hate drifting...well...

about the stubborness and ignorance : Stubbornness is what made me improve on my videos. And I believe I have reached a certain level to have my opinion on other's movies and be ignorant on how people try to change my opinion on them.

Every post so far by him in this topic.

I Dont see him posting badly...

And tbh he was right in the first place, this video doesn't have a special oompf that makes it special. It didn't excite me. And also like he said there's 2 xrt's drifting and looped badly 3 times. Dont say that its because i hate drifting, i love drifting, im good friends with a member of the drifting team Drift Sensation.
Quote from squidhead :yeah, the certain ricer mod has been popular lately

it's like saying the xrr is riced cause it got wing rollcage and fron lights..
Quote from fasukilla :it's like saying the xrr is riced cause it got wing rollcage and fron lights..

Ok then on the same basis

If THIS is a ricer, than This must be too

You can also swap them around, if the M3 GTR is a racecar, than this E34 with a GT-Wing is too... right? Wrong.

Please do learn the difference between Ricing and Racing. A racing aerokit like on XRR is one thing, but a Stock XRT with a wing - that's ricing
Quote from fasukilla :it's like saying the xrr is riced cause it got wing rollcage and fron lights..

Its not the same! XRR have wing because of aerodynamic in high speed, xrt isnt some kind of highspeed car, so its ricing => wing for nothing.
well in lfs dosent change anything whit the areo dynamic it just give it better look for racing and dirfting but in real life it should so i dont think its ricing its not like u got subwoofers underglows and 24'' on xrt. so on lfs it might be ricing cause it dosent change anything whit the driving of the car but irl its not ricing at all
Blah blah blah blah nigz....

but the XRR is actually fast.

LFSDrift.net Trailer!
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG