The online racing simulator
STCC Game
(17 posts, started )
STCC Game
Simbin is going to release STCC - The Game, which is basically the same than WTCC. Why don´t they spend their time making a new and more realistic engine?

INFO
Quote from NitroNitrous :Simbin is going to release STCC - The Game, which is basically the same than WTCC. Why don´t they spend their time making a new and more realistic engine?

INFO

it looks as crap as wtcc or race 07,i liked way better the swedish touring car champ 1,2
Didn't EA Games make a STCC game?
#4 - JJ72
Simbin is the EA of sim racing, nuff said.
Thats just race07 with a bit of additional content
I actually like their new flight-simish approach: Pay the full price for STCC with the Race07 content, or, if you have it, just pay less for an addon. It's actually less of a rip-off than the EA sports series.

Now what I'm interested in is if the addon version of STCC would also work with Race07 + GTR Evolution. I rather like the thought of having tons of content without having to change the game.

Still, SimBin sims don't feel that well driving wise, so I'll most likely skip that one (as GTR Evolution and RAce 07 for that matter)
#7 - X-Ter
The original STCC game was made by Digital Illusions in 1999 and was published by EA. In 2000 the sequel, called STCC 2 was released, with better graphics, full 3D cockpits and Carl Rosenblad, a Swedish real life STCC driver as consultant for the physics. Again, this was a product of Digital Illusions and it was published by EA.
These days Digital Illusions is called DICE and they are more or less owned by EA. They have since long abandoned the racing genre (last was Rallisport Challenge in -03) for stuff like Battlefield and Mirror's Edge.

I was at Karlskoga for the real life STCC event this weekend and tried STCC - The Game. It's obviously the same physics engine as Race-07, but I will get it anyway. First of all, it has the Swedish tracks and cars, second of all, it will feature Camaro Cup
Where are the Opel touring cars? the Vxrrrrr's?
*sigh* thats in the BTCC
oops

and what does BTCC stand for? british touring championship cup or something?
#11 - AMB
Quote from Takumi_lfs :oops

and what does BTCC stand for? british touring championship cup or something?

British Touring Car Championship
BTCC - British Touring Car Championship
STCC - Swedish Touring Car Championship
WTCC - World Touring Car Championship

I think there are few more, like the Danish one
yup, but i prefer the BTCC, lets get rough
Is Race07 any good? can you skin,etc in it?
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra : I'm a douchebag. Hi mods.
It is good if you drive it in a decent league, as i do. And yes you can add costum skins etc... Just like GTR²
Thanks!!
Quote from AMB :British Touring Car Championship

I thought the B stands for Banger?

STCC Game
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG