The online racing simulator
Russia out of NATO?
(52 posts, started )
Russia declear they will ignore NATO
Well, I was reading the news on internett and it got my attention that Russia has chosen to step out from NATO.

Now my first reaction was like - well now we are ****ed, most likely USA nukes Russia off the atlas, and poor Norway get's hit by a fail-nuke and we're screwed too.. Then after thinking of it I just laughed really..

Well point is, what is your oppinion about it, and how do you think this will affect things in the future?

I don't belive we'll see a cold war again, I think anyone likes the idea of nuking the living shit out of eachothers. But I think it's scary to see that Russia just has to be the usually villains they ever have been, can't they change or are they just doomed to be on the edge of the rest?

Maybe it's the vodka, I don't know, but I seriously had belived Russian had learned allready.
#2 - Bean0
Russia have never been in NATO
Hmm, maybe wrong typed of me, but they have allways had some sort of contact with NATO / agreement.
But your right, should been more precis. But still - I think it's a sign.
Quote from The Very End :they have allways had some sort of contact with NATO / agreement.

Yeah, it used to be called the Warsaw Pact.

I wouldn't describe it as "agreement" though.
Man, this topic is just fail...
Lol, either way, what you belive are going to be the next steps? Now Russia clearly stated they don't give a shit about what NATO, or what any other thinks.
Well, the topic title is certainly the biggest fail on this forum for a while.

As for Russia, they never have cared what NATO thinks. So there's nothing new there. Of course Russia is now rolling in oil and gas money, and NATO has diluted itself by expanding too much, so things will undoubtedly be, umm, interesting.
The USA aren't going to nuke Russia - they know it would pretty much ruin the world and cause a huge nuclear war.
Russia weren't in nato as far as I know nor in EU cause they suck.
Quote from The Very End :Man, this topic is just fail...

Quote from The Very End :Lol, either way, what you belive are going to be the next steps?

Who knows. I think we may find the earth becomes nothing more than a tiny moon around Poland's balls - they must have some huge nuts to site US missile defenses on their soil.
Quote from The Very End :Well, I was reading the news on internett and it got my attention that Russia has chosen to step out from NATO.

In other news, it's 1944 and Nazi Germany has chosen to step out of the Allied forces.
Quote from Electric Eye :Russia weren't in nato as far as I know nor in EU cause they suck.

Quote from thisnameistaken :

Who knows. I think we may find the earth becomes nothing more than a tiny moon around Poland's balls - they must have some huge nuts to site US missile defenses on their soil.

Quote from Lateralus :In other news, it's 1944 and Nazi Germany has chosen to step out of the Allied forces.

Damn you all to hell.

This is the last topic I am going to make, because I certainly can't make it right lol. Damn news fooled me with wrong headlines ¤&!% them, I am just a tool of the system, damnit!

Either way, I think this will stir up the situation a little, at least for the world police.

Edit : and yes, I voted my topic 1 star.
Quote from mcintyrej :The USA aren't going to nuke Russia - they know it would pretty much ruin the world and cause a huge nuclear war.

They would just release Coca Cola Limited Edition Nuclear Fallout Flavour, while their president arranges his hotel room in heaven on his new iPhone while texting god at the same time on his Blackberry.
#14 - Nobo
The contact between russia and the nato is just down to military-maneuvers which are/were held together, which have been suspended now for the next time.
I hear that WW2 ended, is this right?

At the end of the day you can trust Russia to do whatever is in its own best interests, consequently I dont think you'll see them reaching for the big red button any time soon.

Any world leader who launches nuclear weapons would have to be pretty damned stupid. So it strikes me that if anyone fires them off it's going to be America, again.

What is it now, 170 days until their next presidential elections?

I hope the world can last that long.
Nukes are a defensive weapon rather than offensive, it is a case of "nuke me and I'll nuke you" and with them having the power they have now it wont take a lot to eradicate the planet.

We've included Russia in the NATO party because they were stomping their feet and drawing on the walls because they weren't allowed to play. Much like America when the EU announced they want to make a new version of NATO which is for EU members only.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nukes are a defensive weapon rather than offensive, it is a case of "nuke me and I'll nuke you".

This is going to sound amazingly trite, but tell that to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

Right now nuclear weapons are both defensive weapons and bullying weapons. If you have nuclear weapons you have more power on the world stage.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nukes are a defensive weapon rather than offensive, it is a case of "nuke me and I'll nuke you" and with them having the power they have now it wont take a lot to eradicate the planet.

More like a last stand-option... If one of the countries having nukes should find itself on the verge of being beaten, it will fire them...
Quote from amp88 :This is going to sound amazingly trite, but tell that to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

That was before anyone other than the US got them.
There's one in duke toaster's bedroom!
#21 - 5haz
TBH Russia is doing some Sabre Rattling, wanting to make sure that everyone knows they wont be pushed around.

Perhaps that means Russia has some serious internal problems that they aren't telling us about, countries seem to start throwing their weight around when they're getting desperate sometimes.

e.g. In Argentina in the early 1980's the military junta wasn't very popular, and he was in trouble because his country was turning against him, so to make it look like he was doing some good and to cheer everyone up, he did some sabre rattling by invading our little Falkland islands (we got 'em back though :razz.
#22 - wien
Oh please spare me. I can't take all this panicking. Russia withdrew from some joint military exercises with Nato. Just reading past the frickin' headlines would tell you that much. They are not about to bomb Norway nor the USA, world war III is not about to start just yet, the end is indeed not nigh.

It's a turn in the wrong direction for sure, but for god's sake try to keep some perspective. You're just making it worse by reacting like you do, because sooner or later someone with actual power is going to follow your lead and react with ignorance fuelled panic, and that's when things go sour.
Damn it why is our country almost exactly in the middle of US and Russia? The US missiles will be too fat, and land half-way, and the Russian missiles will all be coded in Chinese, and will also fall half-way...

I guess this is the end... :wave2:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Damn it why is our country almost exactly in the middle of US and Russia? The US missiles will be too fat, and land half-way, and the Russian missiles will all be coded in Chinese, and will also fall half-way...

I guess this is the end... :wave2:

Shoulda joined NATO.
Quote from Becky Rose :What is it now, 170 days until their next presidential elections?

76 days, actually. If you think the current US president is bad, just wait for the next one.

Russia out of NATO?
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG