The online racing simulator
Smoke mod for patch z
(37 posts, started )
Smoke mod for patch z
any body got a smoke mod or working on smoke mod?
#3 - VoiD
I for myself still using this: My Tyre Smoke, by Jimmy_Lemon
Sofa King We Tard Did.
#6 - BIzO
i like that smoke
#8 - VoiD

..me too!
#9 - 13OB
I dont think there is a smoke mod for patch Z

That last one i saw was for patch V.
#10 - pipa
Quote from VoiD :I for myself still using this:

looks good, although id like to have a bit more smoke
there is patch z smoke mod i use it
For the quickest Patch Z smokemod with no download needed navigate to the tires tab on your pit garage screen and change the rear tyres to "Knobbly" or "Hybrid".

Much quicker and people in game can see the unrealistically huge amount of smoke you are generating.
Quote from mcintyrej :For the quickest Patch Z smokemod with no download needed navigate to the tires tab on your pit garage screen and change the rear tyres to "Knobbly" or "Hybrid".

Much quicker and people in game can see the unrealistically huge amount of smoke you are generating.

Hmmmmmm.............
true pop tires and throw it into 5th lol i got banned from a server from making it lag
Quote from chavm481 :true pop tires and throw it into 5th lol i got banned from a server from making it lag

LOL. i think ive seen that happen a couple times
Quote from mcintyrej :For the quickest Patch Z smokemod with no download needed navigate to the tires tab on your pit garage screen and change the rear tyres to "Knobbly" or "Hybrid".

How is it "unrealistic"? I guess you have never bin to a drifting event. They put out ALLOT of smoke.
lfs makes smoke go up and spread like butter...
thats exactly what i want!
#24 - 13OB
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Dude, thats more smoke then what the "smoke mod" puts out..

You can change the settings of smoke mod so you can get it so hang longer and produce more
Smoke mod for version V
i have patch V and smoke mod but it doesnt work y??

Smoke mod for patch z
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG