The online racing simulator
My first car
(89 posts, started )
Boo on you for being a telemarketer.

:slap:

Nice car, though.

edit: also, you've misspelled your state. :P
Quote from f4sttr@ck :Not an attitude as i said, ive driven many cars before. And although the camaro will be a new one i will have to master, I will do it, and it wont take long. Just because u think age has something to do with driving, yes, skill does come with practice, although you dont know anyting about me, perhaps ive drove cars with twice the power of a camaro, what is it that makes you think that just because im young I cant handle it. Again, ignorance on your part.

Hey mate, your right, I don't know you. Whether you like it or not you do have an attitude, everybody does. I am also a young driver, i am 19 years old. My parents have had farms since i was born and i have driven many, many cars in these low traction environments since my early teens - so don't feel that i am trying to condescend you, i am simply giving my opinion as a peer. I have many friends who are into performance cars, they are all very experienced and have spent a huge amount of time and money learning to drive properly. Yet i have still seen too many crashes to condone a young male in that sort of car. Kids in fast cars is just out right dangerous - no matter who you think you are!
To be honest, if you were really keen on performance driving, you probably would be buying a Silvia or some sort of well balanced light car. Camaro's are cruisers with straight line power, they suffer terribly in the corners let-alone on a race track. The fact that you think 0-60 times are important when buying a first car concerns me.
#53 - ssm
Quote from f4sttr@ck :well as for power to weigh ratio, i agree, the power to weight is better, however at a starting price of 34,300 American dollars, ill stick with the camaro for 15,000 or less. the revs, im not sure, would have to find it. And for the job, since they are growing so fast they are hiring pretty much anyone who applys, and my mom does the payroll there, so i have a bit of an advantage over other ppl

Is there any freelance stuff around the company? Can you hook me up?

Quote from Rustic-Imposter :Hey mate, your right, I don't know you. Whether you like it or not you do have an attitude, everybody does. I am also a young driver, i am 19 years old. My parents have had farms since i was born and i have driven many, many cars in these low traction environments since my early teens - so don't feel that i am trying to condescend you, i am simply giving my opinion as a peer. I have many friends who are into performance cars, they are all very experienced and have spent a huge amount of time and money learning to drive properly. Yet i have still seen too many crashes to condone a young male in that sort of car. Kids in fast cars is just out right dangerous - no matter who you think you are!
To be honest, if you were really keen on performance driving, you probably would be buying a Silvia or some sort of well balanced light car. Camaro's are cruisers with straight line power, they suffer terribly in the corners let-alone on a race track. The fact that you think 0-60 times are important when buying a first car concerns me.

Maybe he wants to drift or drag?
I agree completely with you, most young males in a high performance car is a very bad combination, however i consider myself a responsible driver and if u would read my above post, you will find that i said just because it can go 0-60 in 6 seconds dosent mean that it has too. Which means it will be drove as a car, not as a race car. (except maybe a few dark nights on the highway!). As for it being horrible in corners, i already know this and plan to change suspension, and anything else i can to make it better in the corners then a stock camaro.

As for the company, you can research it here for anyone who wants information.

http://www.infocision.com/Pages/WelcomeToInfoCision.aspx
#55 - ssm
good luck with your camaro man. i to when i was a bit younger wanted an american v8 with a million horsepower. but the truth is as i grew older and gas prices started to grow i found myself lusting for a smaller engine and a car with less weight. that said i wanted a small hatchback.i had so many to chose from. but the one that appealed to me the most was the mini cooper s. it is pretty darn quick(0-60 in 6.8) top speed of 139mph. and it weighs 2450lbs. and your right u can have anycar u want as long as u can afford it and not abuse it like all the wanna be race car drivers with there beaty lil hondas. i dont really race much but when im in the mood i do some every now and then
good luck with the camaro
i'd rather hear a screaming Inline-4 then a gromling V8
Quote from Scrabby :i'd rather hear a screaming Inline-4 then a gromling V8

then you are sick
well in some cases its better to get a v8 but in my case i dont want it and i dont need it. and a inline 4 will rev higher which is alot cooler
Quote from kamilek12 :well in some cases its better to get a v8 but in my case i dont want it and i dont need it. and a inline 4 will rev higher which is alot cooler

but a V8 just sounds MUCH better than a inline 4, an inline 4 sounds more like a small electric motor from an RC car.
hawt car.
just drive live for speed some more and improve your skills and be safe
Quote from G!NhO :but a V8 just sounds MUCH better than a inline 4, an inline 4 sounds more like a small electric motor from an RC car.

thankfully people and their tastes differ...
Quote from G!NhO :but a V8 just sounds MUCH better than a inline 4, an inline 4 sounds more like a small electric motor from an RC car.

do you say that because your parents ahve a jeep V8?

about the car : i like the american cars, leavesprings etc, that's like really cool
Quote from Bose321 :do you say that because your parents ahve a jeep V8?

about the car : i like the american cars, leavesprings etc, that's like really cool

no not because we have a V8, but i just like the sound of a V8

when i was on holiday (week ago) a green powerboat (Performance marine, 2x 525 EFI V8 500hp ) pulled away with full throttle, and i got goose bumps because of the sound.

i got a video of the boat cruising past us
Quote from G!NhO :no not because we have a V8, but i just like the sound of a V8

when i was on holiday (week ago) a green powerboat (Performance marine, 2x 525 EFI V8 500hp ) pulled away with full throttle, and i got goose bumps because of the sound.

i got a video of the boat cruising past us

Not all Inline-4 have the same fartcan that sounds extremely high like an RC car.

Go see the doctor, your Listening is messed up...
it really was a great sound, and i think everybody that heard it would agree. my dad liked it too
#68 - ssm
Quote from kamilek12 :well in some cases its better to get a v8 but in my case i dont want it and i dont need it. and a inline 4 will rev higher which is alot cooler

What about big v8 supercar? Those have v8's that whine to kingdom come...
i think v8's are really good sounding but not all inline 4's sound like big coffee can mufflers my mini cooper s sounds rather beefy if u ask me
Quote from f4sttr@ck :sir, u are quite ignorant, i have been driving different cars since i was 13 years old, and yes, i can, and will, handle it as well as anyone else in here.

You can operate a car (automatics only?)? That is not difficult at all, in order to drive safely on the road you need to have experience on roads there is no substitute and before you think you can drive any car fast you need to know what it will do when you push it to and beyond your limits, a race track is the only safe place to find this out.

Quote from f4sttr@ck :As for it being horrible in corners, i already know this and plan to change suspension, and anything else i can to make it better in the corners then a stock camaro.

You are a responsible driver who wants to take his car to illegal drag races and for some reason wants it to handle well? Don't fool yourself, the faster a car you choose to do silly things in the faster you'll end up wrapped around a tree. If you are interested in handling then there's no point spending money on a Camaro, there's no getting away from the fact it will be very heavy, automatic (unless you're getting serious), no where near stiff enough and that's before you even get to the solid rear axle.

Having driven two very similar cars, one with a Rover V8 and another with a Ford V6 with side exhausts, I can assure you that whilst the V8 rumble is nice under power it isn't as satisfying as a good 4 or 6.
Quote from ajp71 :Having driven two very similar cars, one with a Rover V8 and another with a Ford V6 with side exhausts, I can assure you that whilst the V8 rumble is nice under power it isn't as satisfying as a good 4 or 6.

that because its an english landrover V8, any american V8 would sound better.
Quote from ajp71 :An overweight automatic muscle car is probably going to be far less tempting or enjoyable to drive fast in and as a net result will probably be much less likely to be wrapped around a tree than a small hatchback.

I seriously doubt that statement. Anybody can and will speed in any kind of car, be it a powerful v8 muscle car or a 1.0 vauxhall nova. At the end of the day it is down to the individual to drive responsibly and with due care and attention, but also to abide by road traffic laws.
Quote from G!NhO :that because its an english landrover V8, any american V8 would sound better.

IIRC it was the v8 from a mustang.

My first car
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG