The online racing simulator
My first car
(89 posts, started )
ajp, just curious, when did i say i was taking it to illegal drag races? I've been driving on roads for nearly two years, have drove manual transmissions, have already driven at high speeds with no trouble whatsoever, and yes, camaro's do not handle well, but it will, and especially with better suspension, handle better then most cars I have drove.

Oh, and had you read the previous post, you would have saw that I'm choosing the 6 speed manual transmission.
Not a big fan of camaro's for there performance/handling ways, but i do think they look sexy as hell, especially the generation you own.

Either way, nice car bud. Look after it, and try not to hurt yourself in it.
Quote from Luke.S :IIRC it was the v8 from a mustang.

No, the Rover V8 (as fitted to Rover SD1, Land Rover and lots of British sportscars) is a 3.5 litre all alloy pushrod V8. It was originally derived from a Buick design which was thrown out because the engine was considered too small for the US market.

Quote from f4sttr@ck :ajp, just curious, when did i say i was taking it to illegal drag races?

Quote from f4sttr@ck :Which means it will be drove as a car, not as a race car. (except maybe a few dark nights on the highway!).

I don't like that car at all... American muscle is just not my type of car Shrug

Quote from f4sttr@ck :sir, u are quite ignorant, i have been driving different cars since i was 13 years old, and yes, i can, and will, handle it as well as anyone else in here.

Soon on LFS-Forum: "An stupid moron wreck on my Camaro. Not my fault, I handle it like a pro Nod" a new thread by f234st€tr$673ck Schwitz
You people bitch so ****ing much.
Wha wha wha.

His car.
His life.
His money.

If he's going to drive like a retard, crash, and then die in a fiery painfull death, so be it.
either way, it would happen in a prius or a supra, a dickhead will always be a dickhead, in no matter what car they drive.

You people really need to ****ing relax and let him have fun with his new toy, instead of worrying about someone elses life that lives halfway cross the world/country who has nothing to do with you.
Quote from Klutch :You people really need to ****ing relax and let him have fun with his new toy, instead of worrying about someone elses life that lives halfway cross the world/country who has nothing to do with you.

Sorry, but since he comes to the forum to comment his new car it has something to do with us Wink

I know... this thread is quite pointless but if he wants feedback about his new car why not be truthfully? Shrug
Sure, hit him with feedback about his car.

NOT his age and ability to drive.
Quote from Klutch :Sure, hit him with feedback about his car.

NOT his age and ability to drive.

Sorry again, but the topic title is about "FIRST car", so I think that he wants feedback about that car as first car being he young and without many experience out there on the road (I've been driving for 10 years now and I don't think I have much experience, and I see that when I was young with two years of experience I was over estimating me as many young people indeed does :nodSmile.

So my advice is: Take care with that car, it can looks great for you (not for me, that's for sure) and don't think you're the best driver out there because you're not Shrug
Never said I was the best driver. However I just know that when it comes to it I can drive this car without a problem. Although most drivers my age couldn't. I can just because I do have experience driving most types of cars. I think most ppl here think ima just put it to the floor at every green light see how fast i can make it to the next one.

And btw ajp, a few dark nights on the highway dosent have anything to do with drag racing...
It makes no difference. Time will tell whether it's a good idea or not. Get back to us next year and say you've had no crashes and prove us wrong. Otherwise, post up pics of the wreck and prove us right.

My problem here is that it's a boasting thread, otherwise it would've just been posted in the "Post Your Car" thread. Should be merged if you ask me.
Actually the whole reason i posted this was because I had posted one before asking for advice on what I should get, and this is up just to show those who did read that post and post replies what i chose, and sure, in a year ill post pictures of the car to show that there isnt even a scratch on it. And actually, I never have even scratched a car...
#88 - Jakg
Then why not bump the old thread with the pics?
Quote from Klutch :You people bitch so ****ing much.
Wha wha wha.

His car.
His life.
His money.

If he's going to drive like a retard, crash, and then die in a fiery painfull death, so be it.
either way, it would happen in a prius or a supra, a dickhead will always be a dickhead, in no matter what car they drive.

You people really need to ****ing relax and let him have fun with his new toy, instead of worrying about someone elses life that lives halfway cross the world/country who has nothing to do with you.

I agree 110% with you, in every word... people here critizcise if you have money, a good car etc... i dont know why, but it happens

My first car
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG