The online racing simulator
My first car
(89 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from Riders Motion :I'd rather drive a Camaro than a Ford Ka.

I don't drive a Ford Ka - I should be driving a Proton Wira 1.5 LXi (based off an old Lancer, not the quick Evo though!). I'd rather drive a Camero too, but then if i'm a new driver i'd probably kill myself in it...
why is it rediculous for a first car!?!? if he can afford one then its ok

btw its a nice car
Quote from Jakg :I don't drive a Ford Ka - I should be driving a Proton Wira 1.5 LXi (based off an old Lancer, not the quick Evo though!). I'd rather drive a Camero too, but then if i'm a new driver i'd probably kill myself in it...

Most of us would say get the camero then :P

jk
An overweight automatic muscle car is probably going to be far less tempting or enjoyable to drive fast in and as a net result will probably be much less likely to be wrapped around a tree than a small hatchback.
It still look better than a Ford Ka.
Wow so many ignorant people in just one thread ! LFS community is so nice

Quote from f4sttr@ck :tell me what u think.

Great car, have fun and keep it in one piece.
In America, the number of cylinders in your engine tells everyone else how large your penis is. A V8 (but of course, it has to have V8 plastered all over it) means you have a large penis, anything Japanese and you have a sumo wrestler's penis. Anything else and you have a medium penis.
Going by that if you own a veyron in america you should have the biggest penis in the world.
Quote from Luke.S :Going by that if you own a veyron in america you should have the biggest penis in the world.

2 V8s!!! - 2 penises? :P
it is biggest if they are end to end.
#37 - ssm
Quote from f4sttr@ck :actually now not many own V8's anymore. You see more Honda's and Mazda's then anything else. Most ppl have 4 or 6 cylinder engines, more 4's though. As for the guy above u that said Americans fail at making cars, Not particularly. American cars are great. I admit some are quite heavy but most sports cars are on the lighter side. Although I must admit them trying to model the new ones after the old muscle cars is stupid. Making them heavy and they are way to wind resistant. Although they do look good.

Meh, I like light sports cars. My buddy is in to Gran Tourers. But I dislike muscle cars just like I look down upon European gran tourers. And in general, America's cars are mostly gran tourers, so therefore, I don't like American cars. I would like a good Japanese sports car or a European light weight. I am not particularly fond of sports compacts, but okay, they are fun and nice to own.

Quote from f4sttr@ck :I make more money then u may think. And trust me, i can afford it. And i work for my money, no rich family members lol.

Congrats, mind sharing your job description?

Quote from Riders Motion :It still look better than a Ford Ka.

I would rather have a Focus RS or ST, I hope that VW ships the Scirocco state side, and I want the concept rear drive Focus...

Quote from ajp71 :An overweight automatic muscle car is probably going to be far less tempting or enjoyable to drive fast in and as a net result will probably be much less likely to be wrapped around a tree than a small hatchback.

Wrong, they don't feel the road as well, so they need to drive faster, and with such a heavy car, it will understeer into a tree around the next turn... I am just talking. (but seriously, wtf with the new dodge challenger being 2 tons?!) But seriously, it's awsome that a kid can buy his own dream car. Each to their own, right?
#39 - ssm
Quote from J@tko :In America, the number of cylinders in your engine tells everyone else how large your penis is. A V8 (but of course, it has to have V8 plastered all over it) means you have a large penis, anything Japanese and you have a sumo wrestler's penis. Anything else and you have a medium penis.

What do you mean sumo penis?
Ok.

Man that camero is sexy i am so jelous
Quote from Jakg :Am i the only one who think 320 HP isn't really suitable for someones first car?

if he has the money, why not?...

BUY IT DUDE! it's awesome!
#43 - ssm
Quote from Luke.S :Ok.

Man that camero is sexy i am so jelous

Not really, the fourth generation camaro is kind of... bubbly... not that aggressive. But the new one has a really aggressive stance.

Oh, and by the way @ Jakg, the only people who don't deserve nice cars are the spoiled brat kids who just want to pose in the cars. Who destroy the brakes, and ruin the gear box of the car just because they can't drive. Same deal with the stupid CEO's that drive Porsche 911's those knobs are the ones that give the 911 the bad name. The boxter is a poser car, I have nothing to defend it with.

Quote from [RF]-art555 :Its US, obviously it is :rolleyes:

Actually, kids these days are actually environmentally conscious, so we want manual cars.
Well to answer your questions, the Camaro comes with both auto and manual transmission options. I am choosing the 6 speed manual transmission. As for my job, a telemarketing company that by next year will be the largest in the world, which offers good pay, benefits, and weekly bonus. And again as for the american V8 being the inline 4. It seems most 4's that can keep up with one are turbocharged, and hey, i can turbo mine too

oh and btw. I dont plan to be runnin petal too the metal constantly, I know how to drive even a camaro with responsibility and understand that just cuz it can go 0-60 in 6 seconds dosent mean it has too.
#45 - ssm
Quote from f4sttr@ck :Well to answer your questions, the Camaro comes with both auto and manual transmission options. I am choosing the 6 speed manual transmission.

Good man.
Quote :As for my job, a telemarketing company that by next year will be the largest in the world, which offers good pay, benefits, and weekly bonus.

You are one lucky kid.
Quote :
And again as for the american V8 being the inline 4. It seems most 4's that can keep up with one are turbocharged, and hey, i can turbo mine too

But then again, how high can it rev? The Honda S2000 has better power/weight ratio, and it's not a torquey car.
well as for power to weigh ratio, i agree, the power to weight is better, however at a starting price of 34,300 American dollars, ill stick with the camaro for 15,000 or less. the revs, im not sure, would have to find it. And for the job, since they are growing so fast they are hiring pretty much anyone who applys, and my mom does the payroll there, so i have a bit of an advantage over other ppl
Quote from Jakg :Am i the only one who think 320 HP isn't really suitable for someones first car?

I stand right with ya buddy.
Your a joke of a person to even think you will be able to drive that thing. Buy an old civic or something until you stop bumping into stuff, THAN buy the car of your dreams.
Big torque + live rear axle + zero dynamic ability + useless driver = fail.
A bit blunt but it may save your live.
Quote from Rustic-Imposter :I stand right with ya buddy.
Your a joke of a person to even think you will be able to drive that thing. Buy an old civic or something until you stop bumping into stuff, THAN buy the car of your dreams.
Big torque + live rear axle + zero dynamic ability + useless driver = fail.
A bit blunt but it may save your live.

sir, u are quite ignorant, i have been driving different cars since i was 13 years old, and yes, i can, and will, handle it as well as anyone else in here.
Quote from f4sttr@ck :sir, u are quite ignorant, i have been driving different cars since i was 13 years old, and yes, i can, and will, handle it as well as anyone else in here.

I see you share the attitude of many young drivers.

Quote from [URL=" :
M5roth that could be a good assumption but the fact that I never drove a manual car before may be true, but Ive been driving for a lot longer than two years buddy.

If you do get it, just stay safe for ****s sake.
Not an attitude as i said, ive driven many cars before. And although the camaro will be a new one i will have to master, I will do it, and it wont take long. Just because u think age has something to do with driving, yes, skill does come with practice, although you dont know anyting about me, perhaps ive drove cars with twice the power of a camaro, what is it that makes you think that just because im young I cant handle it. Again, ignorance on your part.

My first car
(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG