The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
I liked the swedish wrestler leaving his bronze medal in the middle of the ring during the ceremony , give me more of this
From a Chinese point of view, today's highlights have been Yang Wei winning his first ever Olympic gold in gymnastics men's all-around, Zhang Juanjuan beating the Koreans (woot^^) for the archery women's individual title, the first gold in archery for China, the women's team losing by 1 point to Ukraine in sabre team final, and Li Na beating Venus Williams in the quarters! Well probably even more, can't recall now, but the above are all thilling competitions to watch.

For the equestrian events, I gather that Germany has a dream team also. And what's with the Water Cube, even 5th placed contestants are breaking the previous world records!
Random fact: There is a restriction on the width of women beach volleyball player's bikini bottoms - they have to be smaller than a certain width
China has 22 gold medals already, 10 ahead of US. Not that I didn't expect China to win this olympics, but seems pretty easy so far. Today/tonight begins the athletics, so I'd China will lose some ground...

Oh and we lost to Russia on the volleyball, congrats on the terrific match.

And congrats to the guy that left his medal. If he's right, that is...

Edit after seeing above posts: Brazil and Kazakhstan will play on beach volley tonight (for me at least). Might be very worth watching, if you get what I mean..
Quote from J@tko :Random fact: There is a restriction on the width of women beach volleyball player's bikini bottoms - they have to be smaller than a certain width

So does that mean if your ass is too big, you can't play?
Quote from piggy501 :So does that mean if your ass is too big, you can't play?

Quite probably
Best rule by far.

Truly a spectator sport!

Yea, I saw that picture too, it's a tradition for them to be "spanked" on the buttox, but Mr G W Bush was to embarrissed (Or gay) to actually spank her bum so he patted her lower back, poof.

Quote from J@tko :Quite probably

If it was the other way round, I'm sure they would get a few more spectators if you know what I mean.
Quote from Bawbag :
Yea, I saw that picture too, it's a tradition for them to be "spanked" on the buttox, but Mr G W Bush was to embarrissed (Or gay) to actually spank her bum so he patted her lower back, poof.

A job for Mr Mosley then
Quote from Bawbag :Best rule by far.

Truly a spectator sport!

He did it so his wife didn't tell him off for flirting.
Quote from Nobo :I liked the swedish wrestler leaving his bronze medal in the middle of the ring during the ceremony , give me more of this

Yeah, that was weirdo... I don't know. I would be happy if someone said: Hey noob, here's a bronze medal, now get the hell out of here

Else. I like those babes, Ray
Quote from Luke.S :He did it so his wife didn't tell him off for flirting.

Bill Clinton wouldn't let THAT stop him!
At least we have another bronze in kajak.
Quote from zeugnimod :Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2jIMopucUk

Btw: What about your Laszlo Cseh? He must hate that Phelps. Always coming second behind him.

Das ist sooo GEIL!! (What the hell does it mean? OMG I'm soo happy?)

Back to Cseh... Well, I don't think he would hate Phelps. He's 23, Cseh is 22. The american is very hard to beat, he must use dopping thingies! (just like everyone else there)
I'm sure that few years later Cseh might beat Phelps. Once
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Das ist sooo GEIL!! (What the hell does it mean? OMG I'm soo happy?)

"This is sooo wicked."

I think that's the right word.

I love her facial expressions. She's the gold medal winner I am most happy for.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Das ist sooo GEIL!! (What the hell does it mean? OMG I'm soo happy?)

Back to Cseh... Well, I don't think he would hate Phelps. He's 23, Cseh is 22. The american is very hard to beat, he must use dopping thingies! (just like everyone else there)

I really dont think so...

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG