The online racing simulator
white track map
(9 posts, started )
white track map
What does it mean when the track map is white and when the track map is black?
I think thats different from what view you are using.
Sometimes i race and the track map is black; sometimes i race and the track map is white. I am always in the cockpit of the car.
Quote from trustnhim :Sometimes i race and the track map is black; sometimes i race and the track map is white. I am always in the cockpit of the car.

thats because the background of the map changes..ex: under a bridge or something, its just so you could see the map
I must not be making myself clear. When racing there is a map of the track in the upper right of screen. On the map is a little green triangle representing my car. The map that the little green triangle is following is sometimes colored black and sometimes it is colored white. So the map itself is white or black and my little green triangle followes the track on this colored map. My question is what is the significance of the color of the track map?
I have never noticed this myself. I must admit I'm quite curious to hear a correct explanation.
I've seen this before. I think it depends on the track and weather. If you're on evening at South City, it goes bright, but if you're on noon at Fern Bay, it'd be dark. That makes sense to me anyway
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I've seen this before. I think it depends on the track and weather. If you're on evening at South City, it goes bright, but if you're on noon at Fern Bay, it'd be dark. That makes sense to me anyway

thats kinda what I tried to tell...I think its to make the contrast better, so you could see the map clearly
It changes so you can see it, try this: select any track, but go in the lx4, select it as open roof, the map will be black, if you select it close, it will be white.

Adolfo Herrera.

white track map
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG