The online racing simulator
anyone watch oulton park the other day?

i love it xD
At the mo, this still is a public server, so for role-play sakes, think of it as an open day. (anyone can race and get banned)

The real racing will come from the league, with proper drivers and teams. It wont be long.
Quote from Bean0 :Gah, don't misquote me...it looks like I said that.

Oops!!!

Edited
Removed - Smiley said what i wanted to say
It's still clear as mud.
We will make a small vid, showing everyone what’s and what’s not allowed ;to clear it up.
Played LFS for the first time in ages on this server. Loved it!

Unlike CTRA I seem to actually be able to keep up with the pack and finish mid-to-high grid.
I won two races earlier

In an RB4!!!

I think no-one else was trying or something :S
RB4 pwns :P, its the only car I find good fun to drive out of those 3 :P
Quote from Math1js :RB4 pwns :P, its the only car I find good fun to drive out of those 3 :P

Very true!
Same here the the think is i don't have a set for the RB4 yet.
I enjoy the FXO really. Not because it's the best car, but because I do enjoy front wheel drive. I even do quite well on this server. It's a very good server indeed.
Yeah, it's kind of refreshing to drive FWD for a change - I've been forcing myself to drive RWD for ages to make me learn how to control them. Might try the RB4 tonight.
You should have noted in this thread that there is a handicap system working now
Our website is 90% finished, and were now open to serious teams who wish to participate in championship.

Please apply on our forum, for further details.

www.btccracing.co.uk
I've just done 10 or so races with the new FXO handicapping and I think it's perfect - there were a couple of FXOs near the front but they were pretty even with the XRTs, they were by no means walking away.

And by the way, one of the races of the 10 was the best race I've ever had!
I think I was just banned from the server. Could anyone exlpain why the hell that happend? I was rear ended at T1 by someone not taking care about that the pack is moving slowly through T1 and when I was driving at the very back I was kicked from the server? Is it a mistake or what?
That would suck, because you're pretty much a "regular" on that server and you're a very decent and fair driver. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding and you'll be unbanned soon.
Quote from obsolum :That would suck, because you're pretty much a "regular" on that server and you're a very decent and fair driver. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding and you'll be unbanned soon.

Online at: BTCC Touring 2008

-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Quote from zeugnimod :Online at: BTCC Touring 2008

Yeah it was a mistake, problem was solved quite quickly
I actually deleted that message but it was renewed somehow I guess?

EDIT: Regarding handicaps, I think it works pretty good. Not only it made a line up filled with cars like RB4/XRT, but it also keeps FXO at the level with others. Even on such a tight track as AS1R FXO wasn't pulling out of corners like mad. They did go out of corners a bit faster, but they hardly can use that advantage, as the advantage in speed is minimal and is canceled by not being able to pass the "slower" car. Just great!
Ye i like the thingy now makes it more exciting i had one great race where i have bumped a car a little bit that was fun to.
Ballast taken away from fxo leaving only 3% restriction? Why?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Ballast taken away from fxo leaving only 3% restriction? Why?

Whinging FXO drivers.
Quote from Bean0 :Whinging FXO drivers.

I don't think it will make mush of a diffirence anyway, as those who whine, just can't accept that they just can't drive, and those who really can drive FXO are still more than competeve.
Allthough I agree that ballast should be in, after all FXO is the easiest to drive, it SHOULD be handicapped.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG