The online racing simulator
Quote from sanderman2000 :

And the message about Handicap is fixed, now it looks like:
"BTCC- SanDer must have Handicap 3% restriction set"

I still don't think that's quite right - the FXO needs to be mentioned in that statement. It should be: "driving the FXO requires a 3% intake restriction" or words to that effect.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I still don't think that's quite right - the FXO needs to be mentioned in that statement. It should be: "driving the FXO requires a 3% intake restriction" or words to that effect.

Exactly, something that makes sense to people who have no clue. Frankly, if I didn't read the forum I probably would have difficulties understanding what the message meant, too. It's still not clear.
can you guys filter the idiots too?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I still don't think that's quite right - the FXO needs to be mentioned in that statement. It should be: "driving the FXO requires a 3% intake restriction" or words to that effect.

Is there a character limit on that part, if there isnt then it should be written like mp3astra said. If there is a limit to how much you can write then we may be stuck with it. Can we pleeeeese have the pitstops turned off as its not that realistic in a 6 lap race!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Is there a character limit on that part, if there isnt then it should be written like mp3astra said. If there is a limit to how much you can write then we may be stuck with it. Can we pleeeeese have the pitstops turned off as its not that realistic in a 6 lap race!

I just noticed that there is, indeed, a character limit. However, I think "Please use 3% air intake restriction" should fit, if they drop the username. I think that would be clear enough, no?

Also, pitstops were only turned on somewhere this evening, it would seem. They weren't on earlier today. I don't know, in a packed server with 30+ racers, I find that the pitstops add to the excitement a bit. And they mix up the pack.

I had some great races on there tonight
Quote from obsolum :I don't know, in a packed server with 30+ racers, I find that the pitstops add to the excitement a bit. And they mix up the pack.

They indeed do, you have first-hand experience.
I forwarded that info about the "Restriction" messssage, should be fixed soon.
The Pit Stops are very fun , because it gives much more excitement since just racing 4-5 laps becomes a bit boring after a while, because it's all the same. When you have that Pit Stop eXtreme - it starts a real RACE.

Anyways, now command !top shows Chart of XRT and FXO together in same table [soon the RB4 will be included too].Didn't think that Lapper can't read not capital letters.

Great racing over there, i really started to enjoy, that every evening Best TBO racers come to BTCC and giving out a great show.Such a fun i don't remember even from CTRA days, because it's more mixed and have pits.
Also the parametr of "not-only-best-races" participate gives you feeling, that somebody can crash you - so it's a reflex of self-saving )
"Dont be right - be smart" Good night guys, was fun!
#134 - hda
I'm playing in this server, pretty nice
Maybe for clarity you could make the message "FXO set 3% intake restriction" I think that would be much more clear and descriptive, and what about the 20kg ballast? Is that still required then? +1 for no pit stops, or at least lengthen the races if you are going to keep them, four laps and a stop just breaks up a good dice most times. I hate when I am having a really good dice with another car only to have to break it off because I am in my pit window.
Montoya, your sentence probably will be the one
3% only, no 20kg [after some long term tests we found out, that 3% makes FXO very close to other cars in the Class]. It's still fast in cornering and braking, but slower on straights than XRT. And like half car faster than RB4 on straight. So now it feels like even [that was my dream already for long time, so now it happend].
Pit stops are fun, but we'll change it i guess - sometimes with, sometimes without. I think it will be On especially on evenings and Laps will be more,when needed.

If anybody know how to config LFS Lapper good and willing to help, please contact me over MSN @ sander2000@yandex.ru
So we can improve the Test output and more automation to the server.
Thanck for this serv, the restriction is perfect.

For lapper, if u don't find anybody to help you, you can contact : "Gai-Luron" (It's exactly he's lfs account name), the dev of this program
Hey Guys and Girls.. am just wondering.. LFS Lapper is perfect for what we want to use it for..

but for league races.. we have a bit of software called race director.. anyway. thats fine but we need some new features for it..

does anyone know how to make a insim application for LFS.. if so, would you be willing to put in some time and help us try and make this league software?

Thanks

Gizmo
why don't I see the server anymore?
Yeah as above, it's awesome. I've had plenty of good races on there!
I assume it's still on the server list, but just empty. The last post on the BTCC guys' forum was on 30th August, so not much activity it seems.

Shame, was one of the best racing servers around. Although it'll only take a few people to join before it starts picking up critical mass and become popular again.
Just being an internal spammer, Season 4 of the Stock Cup is back, based around close tin-top racing, i'm hoping to see some of you guys in it. Have a butchers in the leagues section for more info!
Attempting to ressurect the server
I'm there, waiting for other players to join.

If you want some TBO racing, join the server, you know it will get started quickly after
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Attempting to ressurect the server
I'm there, waiting for other players to join.

If you want some TBO racing, join the server, you know it will get started quickly after

Wish I'd read that post earlier....
Yes, I miss this server, loads of fun.
Quote from Fuse5 :I guess you should opt for TBOs then (XRT,FXO,RB4) cause that is imo the best class for close racing, and there isn't that many servers running TBOs all the time.
Then you'd have to get a lot of promo work done to get a decent amount of players on a daily basis. Like having a league, doing something completely new (e.g like the CTRA X-system is), etc.

x2 I think that I've played in your new sever as well.

you can always setup threads in here and do some competitions. Auto-X on the side. It just gets more people interested in play... and in your sever
Mildly to do with topic title "Touring Car Experience"

found this on ebay... spare £3000 anyone?

MONDEO SIMULATOR

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG