The online racing simulator
«Drift.Kings» Twin Battle movie
(16 posts, closed, started )
I'm wondering why do you think you are drift kings. Twins are average, well, demo level...

For next time, improve fps (record at half speed, then double the fps at the vdub), hide chat messages, improve camera work, get full fraps, and play the patch z...
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Lol, on V or X version. Drift not bad at all, but not very much twining.
OK, this movies' name is just asking for a thorough mood killing...so I will post here...

1. SHIFT+F
2. MPR Message block
3. Where's the camera smoothing?
4. Remove Fraps logo by registering it or at least zoom in the video editing software
5. Camera flying through buildings, WHERE'S THE EDITING?
6. Point camera at the cars
7. Never use WMM transitions except Fading
8. Music matches sleeping kittens, not drifting
9. Drifting is mediocre even by demo standards, if THAT is "Drift Kings" then all the S2 people are "Drift Gods" and I don't know how to call really good S2 drifters...
10. The FPS is barely high enough to be bareable

I know people don't read manuals these days... but it doesn't work that way with movie making. I rate this movie "F"ailure

Drift Kings?? GTFO

That video is far from showing drift kings in action, it's more like new comer kings.

Stop using cocky titles such as DK, Pro and other shits like this when you cant assume it correctly.

Aight?

''F'' = ******* Crap?
What squid said.
wtf r uzz on about this was my first movie alrite i dont care wtf uzz fink of it but i find it ok.
uzz are just scums that fink ur all pros cause ur on s2.
Quote from Riders Motion :
Drift Kings?? GTFO

That video is far from showing drift kings in action, it's more like new comer kings.

Stop using cocky titles such as DK, Pro and other shits like this when you cant assume it correctly.

Aight?

''F'' = ******* Crap?

i srsly dont know wats wrong with u.
but ur the one thats FUKN COCKY.
#9 - Migz
Quote from azzy515 :wtf r uzz on about this was my first movie alrite i dont care wtf uzz fink of it but i find it ok.

First of all its spelt "youse" and thats still not a word so dont say it.
Fair enough its your first movie but go back and do the things on squid's list.
Mpr block is a must for all video's. If you dont know how to do it pm me and ill help you, but shooting your mouth off isnt going to help.
Demo?
Buy a License. DOn`t call urself DoriKing when u are on demo. Get Real...
Quote from GlobB3n :Buy a License. DOn`t call urself DoriKing when u are on demo. Get Real...

There can be good drifters at demo, but yeah, 90% of them are just [sarcasm]dorikins[/sarcasm] and it's general truth that at S2 are much better drifters...
Can you atleast learn how to type right?!
Driftking
omfg thanks for new sig idiot, that f@g reminds me of the gu who was banned few times and came back under new account everytime..(if you know who i mean)
Quote from azzy515 :wtf r uzz on about this was my first movie alrite i dont care wtf uzz fink of it but i find it ok.

New sig xD
yeah had this too but gets too long for me cant add the other stuff :P
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG