The online racing simulator
Quote from [DUcK] :I'm glad he did that, but to be fair, those laps weren't anything special. I mean yeah they are good, not saying that I can beat them, but take BB's Fe Club XRG lap for example. We were on teamspeak just after some FZR testing, and I said the fe1 WR looks pretty easy to beat. So we beat it within 10 minutes.. well I think he did it quicker. He's like 'oh oh, good split... aww crap shitty last split. oh well its still a wr'. Arrechee only beat this lap by 0.02, if he had have used BC he most likely would have beaten it by more than 0.1, possibly even 0.2, but I doubt it on such a short track.

Anyway, good on ya arrechee, thanks for doing laps that way to prove to everyone you can drive with ac as well.

Now it's time for zaninanina or whatever to do it

Sorry but you don't know what are you saying. If you think that is easy to beat, beat it and arrechee will beat again with 0.4s less than you.

He is demonstrating things with Laps and WRs, less words and more Racing

And zanini (not zaninanina, respect) has use the same technique that arrechee, and can to do the same that arrechee, but.. is necessary? I think no.

Say one combination "impossible" to beat, and arrechee can to beat it in a less of week, I see this every week in our league in www.liveforspeed.es with or without autoclutch. Arrechee it is not a cheater, it is a natural born racer
Quote from Napalm Candy :Sorry but you don't know what are you saying. If you think that is easy to beat, beat it and arrechee will beat again with 0.4s less than you.

He is demonstrating things with Laps and WRs, less words and more Racing

And zanini (not zaninanina, respect) has use the same technique that arrechee, and can to do the same that arrechee, but.. is necessary? I think no.

Say one combination "impossible" to beat, and arrechee can to beat it in a less of week, I see this every week in our league in www.liveforspeed.es with or without autoclutch. Arrechee it is not a cheater, it is a natural born racer

The very first "arrechee fanboy"? nm, couldn't resist..
Quote from Glenn67 :Go back to when S2 was first released and at that time there was no clear advantage of using a macro because the button clutch and autoclutch worked in much the same way. Between then and now something has changed in the way the autoclutch operates to give it a distinct disadvantage.

Exactly.

Quote from MaKaKaZo :I totally agree with you. It's like using automatic gears. If you use automatic gears, how can you say "it's not fair that the people using manual gear shifts are faster than me"?

There are automatic gears in real life that's faster than manual gearing. Anyway, to keep hotlapping fair, each method should be equally fast. Or we need separate hotlap lists for each method.
Quote from arco :exactly.

There Are Automatic Gears In Real Life That's Faster Than Manual Gearing. Anyway, To Keep Hotlapping Fair, Each Method Should Be Equally Fast. Or We Need Separate Hotlap Lists For Each Method.

+1
Quote from arco : Or we need separate hotlap lists for each method.

+several million!
(That way I will be near the top of the charts )
#481 - -M-
Quote from arco :There are automatic gears in real life that's faster than manual gearing. Anyway, to keep hotlapping fair, each method should be equally fast. Or we need separate hotlap lists for each method.

As easy as adding some more filters in lfsworld
Quote from Bladerunner :+several million!
(That way I will be near the top of the charts )

Quote from -M- :As easy as adding some more filters in lfsworld

This is the preface to adding more server options to filters players.
Whats the big deal about hotlaps anyway ?
As soon we get lots of filters on lfsworld, the sooner the players will ask for filters on servers, because they can't handle the other unrealist FOV's, Controllers, etc, etc, ...
Quote from Napalm Candy :

Impossible is nothing, but if he wanted to proove a point he coulda went for some hard WR's, south city long reversed in the LX6, i'm pretty sure I know a friend of a friend who has hit the 1.45's, or is extremely close....

But, if he wants some fast WR's to proove a point, take one of the ranked ones, or the FBMW at blackwood or south city long.....
Ray, that sounds quite a challenge (not for me of course). I'm eager to see arrachee (or anyone else) take it, so we can watch a marvellous WR dual at FBM@BL1 or FBM@SO4... it would also give you back lots of the motivation you lost when you got that job and car

Quote from arco :Anyway, to keep hotlapping fair, each method should be equally fast. Or we need separate hotlap lists for each method.

And another separate one for mouse and keyboard users?
Do you think Mateusz's WR's are not fair? I don't mind if he is a mouse user because he don't have a wheel or beacuse he likes it more, he's an incredible hotlapper (and I'm a big fan for being the most rallyX's WR's holder :nod and I think he deserves fighting against wheel users too.

Button clutch is a hardware problem (not having a clutch pedal and want to use manual clutch) as it is mouse steering (not having a wheel and wanting analog steering).

I think it's time for Scawen to decide what to do. Obviously the macro should be removed or controlled in any way, maybe the AC need to be a little faster, maybe the manual a little slower...
Quote from Napalm Candy :Sorry but you don't know what are you saying. If you think that is easy to beat, beat it and arrechee will beat again with 0.4s less than you.
[snip]

Actually, Pallukka just did it a couple of hours ago
With mouse as well, i might add.
Quote from Bawbag :Impossible is nothing, but if he wanted to proove a point he coulda went for some hard WR's, south city long reversed in the LX6, i'm pretty sure I know a friend of a friend who has hit the 1.45's, or is extremely close....

But, if he wants some fast WR's to proove a point, take one of the ranked ones, or the FBMW at blackwood or south city long.....

First why not u try the 45s in this track?and fe1 he said to easy to go much faster...some people speak too...

Should by choosing one track and work hard to see who can do better...

Bye!
Quote from RocksGt :Do you think Mateusz's WR's are not fair?

I have used mouse longer than I have used a wheel, so I certainly don't have any disrespect against mouse users.

Quote from migf1 :Actually, Pallukka just did it a couple of hours ago

Waiting for arrechee to beat it with 0.4s (using AC).... :eclipseeh

Quote from Bawbag :Zomg Mouse Cheater!

Lol!
Why should I? Your the one trying to proove the point with more laps less talk, I honestly wish I could be bothered to do some hotlaps, but not even a natural born racer like yourself taking my world records can give me back half as much motivation as I need.

Though, speaking about it gives me an itchy penis, so I might still give it a go....
LoL! Better yet, have a dual in the BF1, macro or BC won't give you any advantage in that car... Ill happily join in too of course.
Quote from Chriskart :With mouse as well, i might add.

not to forget he only has one arm so hes forced to shift by slamming his forehead into the keyboard
Quote from RocksGt :
Do you think Mateusz's WR's are not fair? I don't mind if he is a mouse user because he don't have a wheel or beacuse he likes it more, he's an incredible hotlapper (and I'm a big fan for being the most rallyX's WR's holder :nod and I think he deserves fighting against wheel users too.

Is that the guy using bc and changing the position of his driver according to the track (apologize if he uses on-board cam)? If so, he is just a cheater imo
#495 - -M-
So changing driver position is also a cheat? What about warming tyres or hotlapping with less than 50% fuel?
I think anyone faster than me these days is a cheater
Quote from RudiTurbo :I think anyone faster than me these days is a cheater

No, your just slow mate deal with it
haha Jonny just got pwnd!

Is this a cheat?
(625 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG