The online racing simulator
EVEN IF?!
Now I am furious!!

You say that he MIGHT not use the cheat?! So, then your saying and admitting he use it most of time!
You and the other own no shame, I'm reporting this topic since I'm provoced now.

Edit : And yes, it looks stupid and childish, but there's seldom I get so provoced by ****s in LFS than I have been this time. A cheat that people brag about, and mod's / dev's has not closed / put up actions against it doesn't do it better.

Free for all, let's all cheat and be happy, that's the spirit of LFS..
Quote from diablo21 :

When Arrechee is on it 3 or 4 tenths will go down even if he uses normal clutch. He is just too good. lol

Maybe im a bit stupid... or you..
DO YOU admit it gives advantage to those who use it? IF NO why they use it?
Its not surprise your are spanish and of course friend of the cheaters. Maybe you are one to..
Quote from chanoman315 :
BTW I think the Rb4 WR at Fe Green is with the script too... and not by spanish people

Hmm it sure does look different clutch acting than auto-clutch..

Guess it's time to push FE2 bit further.. and yes, with good old auto-clutch
Quote from diablo21 :When Arrechee is on it 3 or 4 tenths will go down even if he uses normal clutch. He is just too good. lol

Then he is defying the laws of physics.
I rekon we should invade a combo the spanish communtiy have gone after get all the top drivers to beat them and drown them out...
Quote from (FIN)Eza :Hmm it sure does look different clutch acting than auto-clutch..

Yep, that's button clutch script. You can clearly see it in the analyzer.
U have all lost ur way completley. This is the thing, it's not a "script", no real "hacking" or "scripting" is involved - it's just a button clutch option in LFS, u just press C and shift in the Logitech profiler and that's about it - a recoreded action. As long as button clutch is available in LFS - IT IS NOT A CHEAT, it is an option. If you want to use it you can, if you think it's immoral or wrong then don't. BTW, any respectable league will have a simple rule that will get rid of the "cheaters" - autoclutch=1 - that pretty much solves the problem, after the race is done, LFS Stats goes through the replay and u see anyone who doesn't have an autoclutch flag by his name, and they are then disqualified. The only solution for this "hotlapping war" that is going on is for Victor to add autoclutch=0 to the list of things that remove the hotlap from the chart.

So either petition him to do this or just stop with the wining and "I WILL GET EVERYONE TO HATE U IF U USE SOMETHING THAT IS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE AND THEREFOR NOT REALLY AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE".
Quote from scipy :IT IS NOT A CHEAT, it is an option

Where can I find the "Execute perfect shift" option in the LFS menus?

thx.
Quote from scipy :

scipy.. button clutch in LFS means, you have one button for clutch and one button for each gear changing (up/down).. so you need to press two buttons to change gear. It becomes cheat when you use 3rd party app outside of LFS to make script which makes this happen with just one button. I hope you understand it bit better now

Whatever happens only and just inside LFS.. is ok, but if you need 3rd party app to change something and run LFS differently what it's made to run.. It's not something you call "fair" or "normal"
LOL I love how people start flaming me when they have no proof if I use... can you call it exploit? I never said he might not use the 'cheat' (that's quite a stupid statement tbh). I said that even if he doesn't use the 'cheat' he nearly always (I have never seen him having BIG problems beating a WR) is faster than the current WR holder, prooving wrong the people that say they should be shameless or have no skill.

I don't use this 'cheat', I tried setting up the script once but tbh I failed. And yes it does give some advantage but don't go crazy with it... It's not like it would make a noob do good times ffs..

And (it may look the other way around) I would honestly like this 'cheat', exploit, call it whatever you want to be removed/banned by LFS devs. I don't really know how they would do it tho.

Quote from arco :Then he is defying the laws of physics.

What can I say? I've seen it with my eyes. lol.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I rekon we should invade a combo the spanish communtiy have gone after get all the top drivers to beat them and drown them out...

It would be never-ending and quite pointless tbh. lol
Quote from scipy :any respectable league will have a simple rule that will get rid of the "cheaters" - autoclutch=1 - that pretty much solves the problem, after the race is done, LFS Stats goes through the replay and u see anyone who doesn't have an autoclutch flag by his name, and they are then disqualified.

Leagues don't allow h-shifters/analog clutches? Isn't this a racing "simulator"? What leagues don't allow this so I know which ones to avoid?
Said it before, will say it again...REAL drivers use a clutch that is pressed with a left foot...not a bloody button!!!!
I am another that would love to be able to filter the hotlap charts to show only clutch/shifter users in the same way you can filter out mouse/kb users.
The big difference is, with a paddle shifter using either auto clutch or a skript, it is impossible to miss a gear...I would love to see these skript-kiddies trying to drive properly!

Maybe I'll go spam the improvement suggestion section
Maybe this is the solution... in the WR list should be written if you use analog clutch/h shifter.
So you can sort records more precisely according to controllers used.

Because using mouse or wheel/clutch/shifter is like playing a different game.
Quote from Juls :Maybe this is the solution... in the WR list should be written if you use analog clutch/h shifter.
So you can sort records more precisely according to controllers used.

Because using mouse or wheel/clutch/shifter is like playing a different game.

er....read the post about 3 up from this one

[edit]...oops, you posted a "+1" on my improvement thread, so I guess you must have read it [\edit]
Quote from diablo21 :(...)
I don't use this 'cheat', I tried setting up the script once but tbh I failed. And yes it does give some advantage but don't go crazy with it... It's not like it would make a noob do good times ffs..(...)

My friend you seem to fail seeing what the real problem is. The problem is not the noobs using it, the problem is when one fair WR goes down because of this exploit. It is unfair to the fair fast drivers, not me but take Worm and arco as example
Sorry if i acused you of using it, my apologies.
Quote from tiagolapa :My friend you seem to fail seeing what the real problem is. The problem is not the noobs using it, the problem is when one fair WR goes down because of this exploit. It is unfair to the fair fast drivers, not me but take Worm and arco as example
Sorry if i acused you of using it, my apologies.

I do understand that and that's why I want everyone to have the same possibilities (= fix this situation). But there are some people overreacting, going crazy about this, calm down.

And don't go hating on the spanish cause every combo we do the WR is lowered by 5 tenths to 1 second, and that isn't given by this exploit or whatever you call it. (This ISN'T directed to you tiagolapa).

Thanks
Here's a PDF describing how to make the script, for those that have trouble understanding how to do it.
Attached files
bcs.pdf - 423.9 KB - 850 views
Quote from diablo21 :
And (it may look the other way around) I would honestly like this 'cheat', exploit, call it whatever you want to be removed/banned by LFS devs. I don't really know how they would do it tho.

it's realy simple... just make the button clutch as slow as the autoclutch... not depending on the button rate.

Then there is no reason for using that script.
Quote from diablo21 :and that isn't given by this exploit or whatever you call it.

Why don't they just prove their incredible skills by not using it then?
Quote from Kdovi :Why don't they just prove their incredible skills by not using it then?

They still are.
Quote from Worm :I tried this scripts on AS3 RB4, and i beat my WR.
2.06.37 instead of 2.06.45
And 2.06.35 is possible of course.
For me, you can win easily 0.1 on this combo if you use manual clutch.
And like someone said, the last tenth are the harder to earn...
So use the manual clutch srcipt to do it is unfair for me.
Because it very hard to do 2.06.37 without this script, the lap of my dream was 2.06.39 with auto clutch.....
And i noticed something else. The car has more control in the enter of corner, and more stable at braking.
So when i see that pecholobo beat my wr at FE2 FXO by only O.O1 with this script, this is a good reason to be desapointed.
And, i m sure the RB4 is not the best car to test this script, i m sure this script works better with other car like UFR for example.
Well that was my report, in live from lfsworld ^^
You can check the replay if you want, i will let it on lfsworld for a few days.

Push it a little bit and im sure you can get a 2 05
Gotta comment here,since i do hotlaps too.Firstable,i might be not alien fast,but we had many wr fights with arco,and worm,eza,etc... Our times are really close and then some of theese guys come,giving us like almost 1 sec thats pretty disappointing,make u feel like a dousche,the work you put in hotlaps... We had some changes,to make hotlapping fair,now what would we call this script clutch? i dont think its fair in hottlapping,i wouldnt even care in online racing..I'd say make like a block at hotlap uploading for these script users,and make a fair hotlap "race".
Quote from e2mustang :Gotta comment here,since i do hotlaps too.Firstable,i might be not alien fast,but we had many wr fights with arco,and worm,eza,etc... Our times are really close and then some of theese guys come,giving us like almost 1 sec thats pretty disappointing,make u feel like a dousche,the work you put in hotlaps... We had some changes,to make hotlapping fair,now what would we call this script clutch? i dont think its fair in hottlapping,i wouldnt even care in online racing..I'd say make like a block at hotlap uploading for these script users,and make a fair hotlap "race".

+1, well put. I only have three question:

1. What are the devs thinking about this? (I believe its pointless at some point to argue about it unless there is no official statement from you guys)

2. Just in case you agree that this is a way of gaining an advantage and unfair towards the "regular user", is there a solution in order to deny this or do we all have to make use of it now (or worse...) (sort of an official feature or something, meaning to reduce the timing/ mechanism of the auto clutch/ optimzing manual clutch to reduce/ erase the advantage for instance)?

3. Just in case you dont agree then please tell us why because its obviously* a fairly delicate subject.

* at least from what i could gather out of this thread

Have i missed something? If so then please let me know.

/no offence / for the good cause
Scawen, why you allow that we should be accused of cheater? You don't say anything?

Is this a cheat?
(625 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG