The online racing simulator
Real Vehicles
(29 posts, started )
Real Vehicles
Why not get written permission from certain auto companies such as toyota or honda to use some of their sport model cars. Such as the Supra or S2000. I would love to see this happen. I don't see why the auto companies would reject the permission.
I think it's amazing that no-one has thought of this before.
Excellent suggestion. It's a pity no-one's ever thought of this before IBTL!
Can it be done?Seriously?That's great news mate...
How about Genius of the Year?
Man thats some good shit !!!! NICE IDEA !!!!!!:P
Just, stop making these threads, please!
Why Dont You Anwser Me !!!!! Do You Have Msn ?
And where do we get all the money to buy those licences ?

+ Then we dont probably have any car damage = NFSU once again
Quote from Drifting4Life :Man thats some good shit !!!! NICE IDEA !!!!!!:P

And then we could have big speakers and built in car audio like you suggested in another thread.
Sarcasm mode on.
"and maybe put such licensed cars in demo?"
Sarcasm mode off.
Serious mode on
"p-l-e-a-s-e s-t-o-p t-h-i-s"
Serious mode still on...
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :And then we could have big speakers and built in car audio like you suggested in another thread.

You dont understand a single thing,the car audio is there to give additional power,moving the car just by its vibrations...
Quote from Maukkade :And where do we get all the money to buy those licences ?

+ Then we dont probably have any car damage = NFSU once again

Nowadays car manufacturers don't mind allowing their models to be damaged. Maybe not pulverised, but body parts falling off, engine damage and dents should all be fine
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Nowadays car manufacturers don't mind allowing their models to be damaged. Maybe not pulverised, but body parts falling off, engine damage and dents should all be fine

Have msn ?
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :And then we could have big speakers and built in car audio like you suggested in another thread.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O
No.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Me? Nope...I have real friends

Cool me too ..its just nice to have gaming friends asswell ...lol well ttyl
Nice idea I guess.

But unless you're gonna fork out the cash for licensing purposes, it's not going to happen.

It's not as simple as asking for permission.
Quote from WizardHat :Nice idea I guess.

But unless you're gonna fork out the cash for licensing purposes, it's not going to happen.

It's not as simple as asking for permission.

Yeah, but some compagnies might give them
6/10 trolljob rating.
Real car 1

And it's also available on the bloody demo!

Real car 2

Real car 3

Real car 4

wow what a nice welcome this guy got.
Shame on you :chairs:

Now i lost all my faith in this community.

Oh and welcome to the LFS forums Hellomy, although after this warm reception it's very likely that you won't be posting here anymore.

And btw, "stop making this threads"? It's his first post
Well he had to go into the improvement suggestions forum to be able to post this. I count 6 threads on the first page asking for new cars, each has suggestions for a real car in it. One of them is a sticky...Just because it's his first post doesn't mean he can't follow the rules.

Also, when making a new thread, if you put in "Real Vehicles" as the title, each of the suggested threads concerns real vehicles.

Also, considering that LFS has been around for 7(?) years now, it is fairly common sense that within those 7 years, someone, somewhere, has asked for real cars

Real Vehicles
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG