The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Both myself and Travy D'Souza will be there. Travy is even getting up at 4.30 am.

Messy.
Quote from hyntty :Well, at least there's a lot of interest towards the league - the server information announcement has already been viewed over 20 000 times (!)

Thanks to your view-spam application... Haha owned - nothing you can do

Quote from hyntty :

Aren't yo like too good or something I doubt it's a problem though, cause of the überkewl ballast system: It's not documented (at all) so people might end up having weight for alienism

Between rounds, a post will be made in a ballast thread detailing who needs to carry what.
Quote from JO53PHS :Between rounds, a post will be made in a ballast thread detailing who needs to carry what.

Is there a ballast thread?

Care to linkzorz for me (i'm too lazy!)
No, there isn't a ballast thread because no-one except you knows how the ballast system works!
Quote from hyntty :No, there isn't a ballast thread because no-one except you knows how the ballast system works!

Joe said that he'd make one

I'll do it now
Messy in the Begginer's Cup. Yeah right
#34 - CSF
I can tell you guys are so well organised for this.
Quote from J@tko :Joe said that he'd make one

I'll do it now

No, I said that we will make one. It was never specifically discussed who should make it.
How about having safety cars for the races?
Quote from faster111 :How about having safety cars for the races?

We do (Piczors here)

This combo was the only Round last season (apart from Round 8 - but we didnt have SC there) where we didnt have an SC period - so lets hope for the same again this time

(If you'd have read the rules you would have known that!)
Quote from blackbird04217 :What are the limitations to Beginner's Cup? I wouldn't call myself new to LFS, but I generally have problems competing with people like MistaTea or any of the other aliens out there... I do have a fair amount of miles but still not too fast... Maybe this is worth looking into, or maybe I'm just too late even though I've pondered it before and never bothered to type this precise message.

Did you hear that mista? He just called you an alien!!!
Quote from faster111 :How about having safety cars for the races?

On that note, make sure you've thoroughly read the rules
FINAL OFFICIAL FREE PRACTICE will be held starting at 1700 GMT, two hours before race time. It will last for one hour. The remianing hour will be open for practice, unofficially timed.

d
ok.
1.34.95 this morn
The event starts today.
Quote from faster111 :The event starts today.

indeed

I think thesloth (such an inappropriate name!) is going to pwnt us all tonight
#45 - CSF
Ah damnit gonna have to withdraw from round 1. Have to get to a friends, and the only lift opportunity is 8ish.

Good luck all, see you for Round 2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG