2. J@tko (XFG) 1.34.78
3. Marlbro (XFG) 1.34.84

Race:
1. evilpimp (XRG)
2. J@tko (XFG)
3. Marlbro (XFG)

Fastest Lap: evilpimp (1.34.55)

Discuss bits and bobs here

There will be at least 1 FP on Saturday, prior to the race.

Please make sure your skins are ready
Date: 2/9/08 is that a new date ?
#3 - J@tko
What about practice sessions?
#5 - J@tko
#6 - J@tko
Once again this will be my best race of the season.

Just jumped straight back in my XFG and done a low 1.35 (splits 30.3 and 1.07.9)

So I'm fairly confident
I wanted to SC or spec the race but I won't be here since I'll be going to watch the NASCAR race at Montreal ( Circuit Gilles Villeneuve). Not oval, circuit with left and right handers :P.

Good luck all I've seen some of you guys drive and I'm sure that my time will be beaten this time. Might be due to the new physics but who knows :P.
Wtf F1, WRC, Nascar,, on the same weekend?
Lol seriously!! Can't they pick a differnet day!!
What are the limitations to Beginner's Cup? I wouldn't call myself new to LFS, but I generally have problems competing with people like MistaTea or any of the other aliens out there... I do have a fair amount of miles but still not too fast... Maybe this is worth looking into, or maybe I'm just too late even though I've pondered it before and never bothered to type this precise message.
am not fast neither also what time would the warm up be?
I would suggest going on the Round 1 combo and trying to get last years record. If you can beat it then chances are that you're a bit too fast. If you can't then I'm guessing it's right for you. Also, it's not only about speed. I think the beginers cup is a great way to learn more about racing rules, what you should do in certain situations, etc. You, blackbird, probably have those racing reflexes already. Don't know about you faster111. But I'm sure it would be a good place for you guys if you consider yourself beginers.

P.S: Blackbird, I am FAR from being an alien. But working on it.
Mista, you're much MUCH faster than I am. If the only thing I could gain from it is racing etiquette than I'd agree it's probably not for me. However I was thinking everyone there would know racing behaviors and just be a tad slower than the rest of LFS players... IE - If I could get some good competition then I may actually be interested. But yes, I know how to deal with certain things on the track just by the sheer amount of track time I've had -> I just am no competition to anyone fast...
I think you'll get good competition in LFSBC tbh. I've seen some members at the get together and my record time from last year was beaten already. (maybe the physics but don't know). There's people from all levels really and chances of you getting good racing in there is really high. If you want to go for it. I think they would accept you or do a trial as in do round 1 and they see from there if you should stay or not. Now let's wait patiently for mister jack and deko's answers.
@blackbird: If you meet the entry requirements http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44319 ,haven't driven more than 384 400 km online and consider yourself a beginner you meet all the requirements of a competitor.

EDIT: Darn I missremembered:
Quote from J@tko : I'll see what milage people have done too - but I'll only kick you out if you've been to the moon and back on LFS!

So it's 768 800 km (477 710.173 miles)...
Lol xD
Ill be happy if i reach some low 1:36 times.
XFG 0:32.1801:10.700 1:38.420 w=1"]WR-diff +0:05.13041 laps1.07% fuel8 Jul 2008, 17:28

Hope that make scene that's my time.

Or just look up Faster111 on lfsworld on my times.
Signed up so I will be there assuming I get my G25
I won't be able to make this one, work is in the way. I'm also doubtful for race 2, but I'm fine after that.
Race is tomorrow guys so is my birthday.
Err.. how many is actually bothering to show up?
I've epicmassPMed them twice!!!111 What more can I do???
#24 - AMB
I would also like to join if possible, I need a league to have some fun in.
Quote from JO53PHS :I've epicmassPMed them twice!!!111 What more can I do???

Well, at least there's a lot of interest towards the league - the server information announcement has already been viewed over 20 000 times (!)

Quote from AMB :I would also like to join if possible, I need a league to have some fun in.

Aren't yo like too good or something I doubt it's a problem though, cause of the überkewl ballast system: It's not documented (at all) so people might end up having weight for alienism

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG