The online racing simulator
My worm was killed
(30 posts, closed, started )
My worm was killed
I'm really sad today. I was going to feed my worm called Willy Waller but when I came to who he usually is, I figured out that my dad killed him. Willy was chatting with his friend Billy the bee when dad came around and took my worm in hostage. He ended up fishing with it. I will never get over my little worm. Frown

#2 - lerts
hell and i got caged for supposely sppaming
Idiot. :thumbsdow
Why does the others can make threads about their dog being killed, a piglet born with a dog face and I couldn't make a thread about my worm? You guys dont have love for worms? Such a shame. Frown
#5 - pipa
lame and disrespectful
Quote from pipa :lame and disrespectful

+1

and RM it was a piglet with a monkey face.
How can this be disrespectful? I think that everyone (maybe except the mods and devs) are at the same level here so I dont see why I couldnt do like everyone else. Shrug

and Scooby I'm sorry for not knowing the latest news of the net.
That's sad, RM, I feel for you. Frown

Big grin
#9 - doyal
Riders Motion, I hope you are the victim of a fatal accident.

Regards,
Doyal Uhmm
Thanks Toki, at least YOU understand me. Shy

I read need to have simpathy from peoples over the net so I can get a bit of joy back. So please, stop being mean and post some nice 'Oh I feel sorry for you' comments. Smile

Thanks too Doyal, you really help me. Shy
Quote from Riders Motion :Why does the others can make threads about their dog being killed, a piglet born with a dog face and I couldn't make a thread about my worm? You guys dont have love for worms? Such a shame. Frown

Because others are serious and you are not.
#12 - th84
You really are an idiot. Do you really think that this was funny? Grow up, child.
Quote from Riders Motion :How can this be disrespectful? I think that everyone (maybe except the mods and devs) are at the same level here so I dont see why I couldnt do like everyone else. Shrug

No, I'm not on the same level of worms who like preying on some other people's disgraces for a laugh with their lousy sense of humour.

I hope you get banned.
#14 - th84
Yup, you're right. Spamming is a bannable offense. Then what are they waiting for ban lerts, ghino, mogey and the other 34% of the forum users that are spamming lately? My thread isnt a joke. It's a real death of an animal that I like. Millions of worm are killed everyday by fisher who think they are just made to be killed. You guys think they are only worms but they have feelings (ok Jakg you win...).
Was that just to attract attention because uv got nothing in your life to talk about...

ur shameful mate...

Mods Just close this..
#17 - th84
There is a big difference between spamming like lerts and making disrespectful, idiotic type threads just so you can try to get a laugh from your lame ass friends. If Jordan hadn't made a thread about the loss of his dog, you wouldn't have made this stupid thread.

No class. Grow up, dude.
#18 - JJ72
You've got seriously bad taste in humour.

all your argument is bullshit because you are just pretending to care for a worm, just to make a point, and to me that's cheap. you don't think people should care too much about a dog okay, just shut up, what you are doing is childish, desrespectful, I hope someday a chainsaw will find its way up you arse.
I do not see any disrespect in my thread. I didnt say that Jordan's thread was stupid, I even tought it was an excellent way to have peoples on the forum be soft with you because of the terrible tragedy that you live. Jordan inspired me and kinda helped me sharing my pain with y'all. Thanks a lot Jord. Thumbs up
inspired you to take the piss ?

your just acting immiture
#21 - JJ72
Quote from Riders Motion :I do not see any disrespect in my thread. I didnt say that Jordan's thread was stupid, I even tought it was an excellent way to have peoples on the forum be soft with you because of the terrible tragedy that you live. Jordan inspired me and kinda helped me sharing my pain with y'all. Thanks a lot Jord. Thumbs up

stop acting. Uh-hu

if you want to be banned form the forum there are more creative ways.
#22 - th84
Quote from Riders Motion :I do not see any disrespect in my thread. I didnt say that Jordan's thread was stupid, I even tought it was an excellent way to have peoples on the forum be soft with you because of the terrible tragedy that you live. Jordan inspired me and kinda helped me sharing my pain with y'all. Thanks a lot Jord. Thumbs up

Just quit while your ahead. Your only succeeding in making a bigger ass of yourself. If you think for a minute that anyone will believe your lame ass reason for making this thread, then your a bigger idiot than this thread suggests.

Your very lame attempt to get a laugh at another members expense = FAIL!!!

umm thats a picture off of the internet aswell....Uh-hu

FAIL
Yeah I know I couldnt take a pic of my friend before he was killed. So I took a pic of one of his brothers.
#25 - th84
Dont you mean, "I used a pic from google just to try and get a laugh on the forums."?

You deserve to be bitch slapped.
This thread is closed

My worm was killed
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG